The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I guess some of us are watching a completely different version of The Chi. Me personally, I'm done with the show. Maybe when the next season rolls around, I'll pop in here to see what's going on to see if it's worth picking back up again, but as of now, there are no redeeming qualities in this show. It's nonsensical, and like I said before, it's reached such levels of nonsense, they might as well do a crossover with Shameless and have them in the same universe :lol:

I guess some of us are watching a completely different version of The Chi. Me personally, I'm done with the show. Maybe when the next season rolls around, I'll pop in here to see what's going on to see if it's worth picking back up again, but as of now, there are no redeeming qualities in this show. It's nonsensical, and like I said before, it's reached such levels of nonsense, they might as well do a crossover with Shameless and have them in the same universe :lol:

Peep Game Peep Game Was tweeting the other night that season 3 of the chi was the best season of a series in all of 2020. So idk, I think some people really love it

Peep Game Peep Game Was tweeting the other night that season 3 of the chi was the best season of a series in all of 2020. So idk, I think some people really love it

29B0613B-02C7-4E70-8D98-038E8ADF9E90.gif

It was all over the place. Did Trigs old lady really need an arch about her identity? I feel like the Lena/writers were trying to do too much to please every demographic.

speaking of shameless i might try to pick that up again. I saw an epis randomly while binging Your Honor. One of the kids is a cop now?!

Last episode i remember watching Lip was about to go to college or something lol its been a min

speaking of shameless i might try to pick that up again. I saw an epis randomly while binging Your Honor. One of the kids is a cop now?!

Last episode i remember watching Lip was about to go to college or something lol its been a min
mannnnnnn you got a long way to go if that was the last time you watched

Oh wow back earlier than expected.. Not mad..I hope they didnt rush to put this out and actually took time on the script and characters. Last season was ehhhh..

Yeah new season so soon caught me off guard.

Maybe they rushed for one of those covid free windows? I know contracts a lil mixed up now so maybe that it.

I'm thinking like Lena didn't want to put some more thought into this season with the writers?

We shall see though.

Last edited:
Thats what Im afraid of.. Billions (another showtime show) stopped production half way through the 5th season f/COVID. Im wondering how they pull this off filming in Chicago
I have more faith in Billions because I’m assuming they had a full season written out, just couldn’t finish filming. I think they got 7 episodes out of what was supposed to be a 12 episode season. If you recall, in the last episode Krakow (short Treasury dude) made a reference to COVID :lol:

I honestly don’t know how The Chi can come back in May but all these other shows are Q3/Q4 and in many cases 2022. Like Master Zik Master Zik said, it had to be rushed which means more f’ery for us :lol:

Can't find anything about new writers

"Tabitha Brown will play Octavia, a successful interior designer who fortuitously crosses paths with Kiesha (Birgundi Baker). Jason Weaver, a Chicago native, will portray Rahsaad “Shaad” Marshall, an old friend of Trig’s (Luke James) who is struggling to rebuild his life.

Season 4 cast also includes Jacob Latimore, Alex Hibbert, Yolonda Ross, Shamon Brown Jr. and Michael V. Epps.

In addition to Waithe and Common, Aaron Kaplan (A Million Little Things, The Neighborhood), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Derek Dudley and Shelby Stone of Freedom Road Productions, Rishi Rajani, president of Hillman Grad, and showrunner Justin Hillian serve as executive producers for season four."

I follow Tabitha Brown on IG and she was in Chicago in December and January. I never put two and two together that she's gonna be in season 4.

Maybe this time we'll actually see a weather change in.. you know, one of the coldest and snowiest cities in the ******* country.

Back
Top Bottom