The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

The last season was trash juice, they killed off Jason Mitchell character prematurely and went into a whole direction of sexuality and feminism instead of focusing on a good story.
To be clear, they didn’t necessarily kill off Jason Mitchell’s character prematurely. He was out here gropin yambs so they had to let him go. He got dropped from a bunch of other stuff too. He essentially ruined his entire career even beyond The achievements tbh.

However, even though the show writers had no choice, I do agree his character went prematurely because he was low key the glue of the show.

I think the reason they rushed his death was to write off his mother because she was out in NC slinging weight lol
Yeah but she yo-yos with that and acting. Since The Chi she been on several episodes of Star Trek: Discovery, arrested, and then in a movie and on Utopia.

All the same small roles as a mother in each as she did on The Chi. They could've brought her back at a later date.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Ronnie's redemption arc part 2. Once he recovers from getting shot he will take Brandon's role as the mentor.

Can't believe this dumb *** show is back. :rofl:
It just sucks. The first two seasons were outstanding & then dumb *** Jason Mitchell had to screw this show up. :smh:
And yeah Ronnie about to be like Dr. Strange astral form talking to Keisha. :lol:

fbba4d63f84924946cf175ee15803b1536774597.png.jpeg

PO

Last edited:
Damn, I hope whoever it is is doing alright. It would suck if it was one of the main actors.

Hopefully this season puts out a fiyah soundtrack.

This, Power, Insecure and All American put me on to some nice songs and artist

I forgot who it was in here that hated dudes guts and was glad they got him out the paint :lol:

The entire thread was hootin’ n hollerin’ when that bullet had his head leaking like eggs Florentine. I for one had no emotional connection to Ronnie’s killing because the show did a horrible job of building up Coogie’s character and killed him way too quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom