The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Still can't believe Ronnie fumbled those fluffy nurse yams.

You're talmbout Jada, Emmett's mom, right? Wasn't this shorty (Tracy) all up on Ronnie too?
1617135586149.png

Jada and Tracy need to call into Kevin Samuels ASAP so they stop messing with homeless dudes and can find themselves a high value man.

You're talmbout Jada, Emmett's mom, right? Wasn't this shorty (Tracy) all up on Ronnie too?
1617135586149.png

Jada and Tracy need to call into Kevin Samuels ASAP so they stop messing with homeless dudes and can find themselves a high value man.

I couldn't remember Jada's name. Yes she was ready to give that homeless murderer the cheeks but he wanted to go binge drink some Jameson.

I couldn't remember Jada's name. Yes she was ready to give that homeless murderer the cheeks but he wanted to go binge drink some Jameson.
And she was BIG HORNY too!

Now that you put it that way and I think about it, Jada is attractive and thick yet she was throwing the yambs at a homeless murderer. I have to question her decision-making and mental fitness. Not sure if I would want that drama entering my life.

Now that you put it that way and I think about it, Jada is attractive and thick yet she was throwing the yambs at a homeless murderer. I have to question her decision-making and mental fitness. Not sure if I would want that drama entering my life.

She just a hurt woman needing some affection. I think Darnell was the only person to ever hit it. He left her high and dry, got the whole world pregnant.

Her yams had decades of dust all over it. Her son's classmate lucked out something serious.

1617135586149.png

High Value men like Ronnie don't want them.

Ronnie was the only dude who had any form of character development and y’all hated him.

I can’t stand y’all man
I mean when you start from being an alcoholic and a child killer what is there to like? Plus keep in mind that drunkard kid killer sticks around for 3 seasons you would expect there to be a lot of character development to justify that.

I also love how everyone in the hood knew Ronnie and he got some love after saving Keisha. He could have been a great addition to the Douda Administration if he didn't get hit. Ronnie would have the crowd going brazy at Douda's rallies.

I mean when you start from being an alcoholic and a child killer what is there to like? Plus keep in mind that drunkard kid killer sticks around for 3 seasons you would expect there to be a lot of character development to justify that.

Bro this show STINKS!!! Only he had character development! We had something going with Ronnie

I feel like once Brandon was killed off it stopped mattering and writers aint no what to do.

Naturally the kids will grow development wise.
You would've thought Emmett would've had development but like you said once Brandon was killed off, they didn't know what direction to take each character

I didn't understand doing all that to keep Ronnie around, from keeping him alive to keeping him out of jail just to erase him. They essentially forced him on us, nobody liked him from jump.

It's like they scrapped the original show midstream and started new with Lena's Logo channel crew.

I didn't understand doing all that to keep Ronnie around, from keeping him alive to keeping him out of jail just to erase him. They essentially forced him on us, nobody liked him from jump.

It's like they scrapped the original show midstream and started new with Lena's Logo channel crew.
That’s literally what happened :lol: Once Brandon was abruptly kicked off the show they were likely boxed in plot-wise since he was essentially the glue that tied a lot of the storylines together. I would imagine writers likely had to scramble to get something together.

So now douda is a good guy? The main storyline will be police brutality? Even though season 1-3 was about 63rd street mobb terrorizing the community? Seems like this is going to be a totally different show.
Nah bump that. Literally all of season 3 there was no police presence but now they wanna bring them back smh. Power writers are better than the ish they giving us here and that's not saying much

Just based off that trailer, the show feels too preachy. Just focus on the character development in the world we live in. No need to hammer home points too hard.

Back
Top Bottom