The College Basketball Post

Dayton backed off and made him shoot....stop blaming his IQ

Cuse offense sucks tho so I'm glad they outta here

The shot after the turnover was dumb. The game winning attempt was okay, but had he hustled to the rim the defense wold have looked different surrounding him.

Like I said, refs, college refs especially don't want to end the game with a whistle.

The jumpers don't bother me, they were open.

In a situation like that you don't based your judgement off of a predetermined, unpredictable variable like "ending the game with a whistle."

Force the official to not blow the whistle. To me, they were down two, you get the best opportunity possible. He was creating like a dynamo down the stretch, he should have been able to get something better than that.

That trey while a decent look, appeared to be the result of him settling.

Dayton switch their pick and roll coverage, they went to the switch, instead of the big diving and the guard tracking him. Tyler hesitated, took a quick shot, at least you get the ball back with a chance to tie or take the lead.

Y'all make it seem so simple, like driving is so easy.

Cant be mad at ennis, couldve drove but w.e,, he willed them to even be in thst spot.....grant and fair? Que paso....

Already knew who was gonna be in here saving Ennis , even tho he settled for 2 jumpers even tho he didn't have to :lol:

Dayton backed off and made him shoot....stop blaming his IQ

Cuse offense sucks tho so I'm glad they outta here

The shot after the turnover was dumb. The game winning attempt was okay, but had he hustled to the rim the defense wold have looked different surrounding him.

Dayton let him get those lay ups

Last two possessions they backed off to take away the drive and he was forced to shoot...who else was gonna shoot? :lol:

Anyways, the real breaking point of the game is missing 24 3's.

Trevor ****ey got some splainin to do when he gets back home.

Dayton switch their pick and roll coverage, they went to the switch, instead of the big diving and the guard tracking him. Tyler hesitated, took a quick shot, at least you get the ball back with a chance to tie or take the lead.

Y'all make it seem so simple, like driving is so easy.

I know man I seen that. He was winded also. Everybody settles because everyone trusts their jumper. I can be mad. Superstars in the nba does it and to blame a freshman who kept the team in the game would be wrong.

Good season though. Just sucks

To not make a single 3 and lose by 2? Man that just sucks.

Last edited:
Anyways, the real breaking point of the game is missing 24 3's.

Trevor ****ey got some splainin to do when he gets back home.
24 3s?

they were 0-10 from 3 though 
sick.gif

only 4 assists as a team 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom