The College Basketball Post

They really need to tweak eligibility rules. Dudes that are 25 should not be playing man 
laugh.gif

No he's not. Its the clock operators fault. Dude probably looked up, saw 1.6 seconds left and called timeout.
Roy was calling for them to take the TO when the basket went in.

Not for him to come halfway down the court and then call it. Why do you think he crouched over and buried his face in his hands when Britt called the TO?

I really do think with Niang that Iowa State could win the national championship.

Kane and Ejim are just filthy.

Love the way they play.

No he's not. Its the clock operators fault. Dude probably looked up, saw 1.6 seconds left and called timeout.

Not for him to come halfway down the court and then call it. Why do you think he crouched over and buried his face in his hands when Britt called the TO?

THIS
no coach is gonna have you try to advance the ball with a dribble with 1.6 seconds. them young boys panicked. if anything you could try and throw the long pass and call the TO. roy knew they messed up, why'd you think he was throwing a fit after the refs told him time ran out

No doubt TO shoulda been called after basket went in. The coaches cant call TO? Or is it only the players that can call it?

Another dope Sweet 16 game :pimp:

I know I've been skeeting over this tournament, but i really don't remember a first weekend being this great.

I'm srs.

Back
Top Bottom