The College Basketball Post

I told you to remember Dillon Brooks name earlier this summer, well he just committed to Oregeon will reclassify to 2014. Big physical, wing, can really score especially in transition, great instincts as a defender and passer. late bloomer.

Very Draymond Green-ish.

He's was incredible all summer, top 50 type talent. imo

Last edited:
I told you to remember Dillon Brooks name earlier this summer, well he just committed to Oregeon will reclassify to 2014. Big physical, wing, can really score especially in transition, great instincts as a defender and passer. late bloomer.

Very Draymond Green-ish.

He's was incredible all summer, top 50 type talent. imo

Bummed to have read this earlier. Thought Iowa State had a shot at him.

Bummed to have read this earlier. Thought Iowa State had a shot at him.

I heard he liked ISU, obvious connections with Naz and Ejim as CIA Bounce alums, but i guess Oregon had some guys not qualify in the front court so he's going to have a shot to play right away.

Last edited:
Definitely can't blame him for going to Oregon.  Playing time + playing for a pretty good coach.  

what do you think of Rabb?

very good in the last game, really buried Australia in a crucial stretch.

early to draw conclusions, like what I saw long, bouncy, surprisingly good footwork.

Josh Jackson was the most interesting, intriguing combo of passing, athleticism, defense in a 6'6 frame.

Malik Newman will score a lot of points for someone.

John Calipari called into Mike Francesa's radio show as "John from Kentucky" after Francesa said he couldn't coach.

roll.gif

“Well, I think the guy is a great coach [in his best grandmother’s voice]  … This is John Calipari,” the coach said. “What are you saying I can’t coach? What are you saying I can’t coach? Why didn’t you say it when I was sitting there next to you?” 

Oooo. Them's fightin’ words. 

“Come back up, come back up,” Francesa said. 

Calipari chuckled and continued. 

“You know what they call me?” he said. "The Magician. Cal The Magician.” 

We should call Calipari "The Magician” for the rest of his coaching career. This must happen.

And this isn’t new. Calipari’s coaching has been questioned for years based on the idea that he just recruits great players and pushes play. But Mike Krzyzewski, Jim Boeheim, Billy Donovan, Tom Izzo and others have all had elite rosters in recent years, yet their collective coaching prowess hasn’t endured the same scrutiny. 

Cal is the best recruiter in the game, but he’s a good coach, too. 

Francesa, however, seems to disagree, and he’s not alone. 

Now, Cal will unleash his squadron of Marvel characters onto the college basketball scene to prove him wrong. 

Beat me to it :lol: later on Cal said "You can disagree without being disagreeable.Mike Francesa and I are good.Always have been.By the way,once again he's wrong."

Last edited:
Rabb said today that California and UK will make his final 5, Asked if any schools would definitely make the final list, he 6-foot-10 Oakland (CA) Bishop O’Dowd forward said, “I can say Cal and Kentucky will definitely be on that list.” He also again mentioned UK and Kansas as a possible destination for himself,Stone,and Newman...Would be :wow: don't see it happening though..

I know you can't scout the box score, but these EYBL Mickey Mitchell stats look crazy, really high assist rate+insane turnover rate, terrible fg%, lookin like an overgrown Tyler Lewis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom