The College Basketball Post

Ben Howland is taking the Mississippi State job, and looks like Alabama will offer Wichita State's Gregg Marshall big money.

Anyone see what Bob Huggins daughters tweeted?

Looking at this Zags-UCLA match up I will say this Kevin Looney seems like the perfect type of player to guard Kyle Wiltjer.

I still think Zags SHOULD win by 8+

Ben Howland is taking the Mississippi State job, and looks like Alabama will offer Wichita State's Gregg Marshall big money.

I'll be SHOCKED if Marshall leaves for Bama. Dude loves his squad...Baker and FVV have one more year at WSU...Marshall is going to wait for a big time job to open (Duke, UK, KU, Indiana, UNC, etc) and go there.

He's missed alot though. It is a fair evaluation.

Is he just blindly going after players that are rated high by other people? Some bust and some live up to it? Either struggles at evaluating talent or developing it.

Everyone has busts and guys who live up to it. That's just silly. He's no worse than K, or Self, or anyone else when it comes to that.

Bobby Portis just said he's leaning towards staying another year. Well see cause I bet he goes in the first round

Anyone see what Bob Huggins daughters tweeted?
nthat.gif

I'll be SHOCKED if Marshall leaves for Bama. Dude loves his squad...Baker and FVV have one more year at WSU...Marshall is going to wait for a big time job to open (Duke, UK, KU, Indiana, UNC, etc) and go there.

What you did there... I see it

Going to be there a while unless Indiana offers him a gig. Those other ones are set for a while. 

Oh you were being sarcastic? Guess that's what I get for coming in on the tail end. 

Last edited:
nerd.gif

hugginstweets315a.png

#FFFFFF can't respect "no charges were filed" and Dez won money outta court over that **** 

Last edited:
hearing Lav might be out tomorrow. unconfirmed.

mullin might be a candidate if that's the case.

meh, i want hurley damn it.

Last edited:
:nerd:  
hugginstweets315a.png

#FFFFFF can't respect "no charges were filed" and Dez won money outta court over that **** 
Have no idea what this is about, but imo, the only way this is fair is if she's perfectly fine with some random person scrutinizing her life when she's out and about. If I knew more about her and I called gert out while she was having lunch somewhere, I'm sure she'd be aggravated.

Stonethrowers are funny like that.

yeah idk what that's about. mullin has been hanging out with uncle louie at a lot of games so maybe carnesca wants him to resurrect the program, but who knows. i rather hire hurley.

Last edited:

What you did there... I see it
Haha, honestly, I didn't even mean to do that.

Going to be there a while unless Indiana offers him a gig. Those other ones are set for a while. 

Oh you were being sarcastic? Guess that's what I get for coming in on the tail end. 
Wasn't being sarcastic at all...? I think Marshall only leaves for a blue blood program.

@mzenitz: Talked to Gregg Marshall's agent, Myles Solomon, who said he will begin researching Alabama after seeing the CBS Sports report

Back
Top Bottom