The College Basketball Post

I sat in the 600's for a Colts game once... awful. you're not paying for a view for a basketball game in a football stadium, you're just paying to be there. this was my view last year from the lower level:

Tyus leaves and Thornton doesn't decide to come early then you will see Luke running the point.

Tyus will take a long look at leaving but 2 years was always the plan and entering a weaker draft next year will help him go high. Very good chance that he's back in Durham next year fwiw.

Brandon Ingram making that decision soon :smile:

Landing Swannigan is pivotal for a chance at anything substantial next season.

If we win sat night I'm looking at that 8 hour drive to Indy for Monday night

I can't see Ingram coming to Durham, his whole fam and basketball structure comes from UNC. I know trouble is coming chapel hills way but unc has heavy heavy influence in Kingston.

I'd tell Rodriguez to hit the bricks and hand the team over to JaQuan and Burnett. Top 20 team next season.

Ingram is leaning towards UNC and Duke correct? With a number of other teams "in contention"...?

Thinking that if KU can get Maker or Diallo then they're good. 

if Ingram really wanted to commit to the heels he would've done so by now. It's obvious he's having doubts about the current and future state of the program. I don't believe he'll go to unc or duke but maybe nc state or kentucky

- On the recruiting front Ingram is getting a TON of pressure to attend North Carolina from virtually every coach and person associated with his high school to his AAU team. It caused him to say he “probably would have committed to UNC” were it not for the likely NCAA sanctions.

So what does that mean? Well, our sources indicated that Ingram was higher on K and Duke than UNC. One hypothesis is that this recent revelation allowed for an easy way to let the perceived favorite down with a legit reason. Also, remember, Ingram grew up as a fan and admits to following Duke much closer than other schools. We’ll see how it turns out, but we’ve heard a few sources say they think the Blue Devils may have an inside track here. And the roster at Duke is far more inviting in the short term for Ingram than at UNC. If he’s truly going to play on the wing that is.

From premo scout board

Range has improved. Has length. Needs to put on muscle. Worried about his quickness. If he chose Duke he'd likely play a role similar to Rodney Hood

Ingram's frame scares me. He's decent though. Improved range, can't handle, good floaters.

Kinda reminds me more of justin Jackson tbh.

I'm liking what you guys are saying about Diamond Stone :D

Seen him a few times this year. Dude is a player. He gets after it on the offensive end. Terps fans will get frustrated with his defensive inconsistency from time to time. He's young though, and a bright kid.

Can't wait for him to hit college park.

It was worth it, honestly.

Yea I mean i won them from the raffle drawing. 200 bucks for 3 games is good. But yea I didn't expect to get great seats from that experience should be cool.kinda helps my team is in it. i wish they would hold them in regular stadiums

Last edited:
Rex Chapman is doing commentary for UK's team stream on TNT, I guess that whole stealing things and pawning them gig got old...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom