The College Basketball Post

Terps got Diamond Stone, now i just need them to pick up Damion Lee on the transfer market and the team should be good as alotta ppl are expecting them to be ..wish they were still in the ACC to see em play my other squad FSU tho :smh:

@GoodmanESPN: Texas A&M Antwon Space transferring, source told ESPN.

Even at 14lbs they say Ingram has been the best guy at McDonalds practices. Not getting my hopes up that he comes to Durham though. I think Tyus stays for another year too. 

cut the check please

Rex Chapman is doing commentary for UK's team stream on TNT, I guess that whole stealing things and pawning them gig got old...
This ***** was on tape in full bandit mode in the Apple Store...but I bet Greg Anthony won't get another commentary gig 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm really hoping tyus stays. But I'm pretty sure he goes first round if he leaves and I just don't see him turning that down

Tyus isn't staying.

Kelly Oubre gone, as he should be. Showed some fantastic potential during the 2nd half of the season.

Melo Trimble back in College Park...Maryland has some serious potential next year.

Terps got Diamond Stone, now i just need them to pick up Damion Lee on the transfer market and the team should be good as alotta ppl are expecting them to be ..wish they were still in the ACC to see em play my other squad FSU tho :smh:

Melo Trimble back in the fold next year as well.

UMD is gonna be LOADED.

Damion Lee would be the perfect addition. The team could use another shooting guard/wing with experience and he would fit that role to a T. Very excited for the future of Maryland basketball...

Damion Lee would be the perfect addition. The team could use another shooting guard/wing with experience and he would fit that role to a T. Very excited for the future of Maryland basketball...
D Lee could fill Dez's spot as long as he can finally stay healthy..roll out a lineup of Melo, Lee, Layman, Carter jr. n Stone :x :pimp:

N Tyus Jones better go get that money, his stock aint getting any higher cuz of his limited athleticism/explosiveness

Last edited:
i dont think tyus is staying either...especially if they happen to win it all no way he comes back...next year should be interesting with essentially losing 4 guys leaving and 3 coming in with obi...so there is 3 spots needed to fill in....hopefully its ingram and swanigan but we will see....

What's the word on Dennis Smith?

Is he still a Duke lean or is he going to the highest bidder?

from what woody said i think duke wants him to be 2 guard but he wants to run the 1...still rumors of package deal with him, tatum. and giles...duke is for sure in the running

If I'm Tyus Jones and I just saw Tyler Ennis go 1st round a year before me....why do I return to school?
Because Ennis probably averages 5 points in 15 minutes a game. 

May be wishful thinking but I don't think he wants that. 

Edit: 3.8 pts, 2.2 asts, 1.1 rebound in 13 minutes. 

Tyus should come back. 

I doubt that package deal will happens. Gonna hear different things from different coaches and go their separate ways. 

Last edited:

Because Ennis probably averages 5 points in 15 minutes a game. 

May be wishful thinking but I don't think he wants that. 
Tyler Ennis Contract is 2 yr(s) / $3,253,080

He might want that...
touche....... 

but

if that new tv deal thing goes how people say it will, he'll get more next year as a first rounder. 

wishful thinking but I think he will stay.

touche....... 

but

if that new tv deal thing goes how people say it will, he'll get more next year as a first rounder. 

wishful thinking but I think he will stay.
I think he will stay as well, but if he is a lottery pick he might go.

Don't see tyus as a lottery pick unless he puts up ridiculous numbers in 2 more games and we win it all. Mid-late first round

@AdamZagoria: Mullin: "If there's good player in New York City he needs to come to St. John's."

@AdamZagoria: Mullin: "If there's good player in New York City he needs to come to St. John's."

:pimp: Don't know how he'll turn out as a coach, but that's the exact mindset he needs. Hope he's aggressive as **** in recruiting in the 5 boroughs.

My boy is at the presser, and said there are about 1500 people there.

Back
Top Bottom