The College Basketball Post

Who would be the go-to scorer on duke if tyus okafor and winslow leave. quinn's graduation.. that leaves duke with 6 points per game from jefferson and matt jones. 
sick.gif
, I'm smellin a unc sweep 
pimp.gif

Here for it.
nthat.gif
you know they allow you to get more players each season right? Duke will be fine.

i hope 
ohwell.gif

Now that Sim Bhullar has signed an NBA contract i think it's only fair that i...

I TOLD YOU SO.

I TOLD. YOU. ALL. SO.

Y'all said he wasn't going to be good in college.
You said It was an example of my Canadian bias.

He appeared in the tournament EVERY year, won his conference tournament MOP twice, won his conference DPOY twice.

You LAUGHED when he declared for the draft. I said he has a chance to be a pro if he gets his body right.

His weight dropped every month, he got more and more mobile and BOOM.

NBA contract. :smokin

I am a prophet, I will accept all apologies below. :lol:

now back to your college talk.

Now that Sim Bhullar has signed an NBA contract i think it's only fair that i...

I TOLD YOU SO.

I TOLD. YOU. ALL. SO.

Y'all said he wasn't going to be good in college.
You said It was an example of my Canadian bias.

He appeared in the tournament EVERY year, won his conference tournament MOP twice, won his conference DPOY twice.

You LAUGHED when he declared for the draft. I said he has a chance to be a pro if he gets his body right.

His weight dropped every month, he got more and more mobile and BOOM.

NBA contract. :smokin

I am a prophet, I will accept all apologies below. :lol:

now back to your college talk.

russell-westbrook.jpg

I took a lot heat from people over saying Sim Bhullar would be good. I'm too lazy to grave dig, but you know who you are. :lol:

Because Ennis probably averages 5 points in 15 minutes a game. 

May be wishful thinking but I don't think he wants that. 

Tyler Ennis Contract is 2 yr(s) / $3,253,080

He might want that...
touche....... 

but

if that new tv deal thing goes how people say it will, he'll get more next year as a first rounder. 

wishful thinking but I think he will stay.
Actually the rookie contracts are fixed even with the new tv deals going up.

Kevin Love isn't Brad Miller, though :nerd: :lol: Kidding.

They both factor in to the Cavaliers late-game outcomes the same right now.

Last edited:
Oh ****, I did the worst stupid **** among the 'young NT' phases.

Marcus LoVett, Jr. is going to be a steal for somebody.

Last edited:
Watching Mullin's press conference and it was so refreshing to see a guy care about the school. Talk about it's history and about Louie. He said he knows all the schools, he doesn't need anyone to tell him where they are. He said he knew how to get in the back door and talk to the janitors. It was the EXACT opposite of Lavin who had all these corny one-liners and cliches to every answer. Never gave you a straight answer to a question and always deflected. Mullin showed passion and it made me feel like what kid wouldn't want to play for him. Gave me the feeling of Rex Ryan when he was with the Jets.

Said he would have a staff mostly in place by Friday and from what I'm told the first recruit for Mullin will be on board by the end of the week.

Said SJU approached him about the job last Friday and he accepted on Monday officially.

Last edited:
David Stockton played in an NBA game before Sim Bhullar. Cute that he's getting a 10 day deal, though.

new lovett would be nice when I saw that vid of him breakin 3 dudes ankles in a vid. Hopefully he stopped those brandon jennings esque passes 
laugh.gif

He has 1st round talent but when NBA organizations dig in to his background and talk to his coaches I think no chance anyone gives him a guaranteed 1st round contract.

He could have a long career as a rotation big if he just learned to act right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom