The College Basketball Post

praying-540894e3510b9.gif

oh my god :lol:

Last edited:
I had a chance to see fultz in NY this last aau season and he was by far the best player on the court against a very talented team

Romar better offer Jashaun Agosto.

Heard he's up to 5'11 now. Dude was like the best player on a top 10 team nationally. Jashaun is a winner.

Just checked him out.. and Damon Harge too. Short little dudes are fun to watch

Yeah man. Jashaun been on the scene since he was 10. Scouts are kinda weary cuz he was growing slow, but he seems to be filling out and getting taller.

Thing about him is he's one of the best defenders in his class at the PG position. And a true PG in every sense of the word. Averaging 16ppg at Garfield HS, with 2 State championships and consecutive national rankings is very impressive. Garfield has a rising Junior that's ranked in the top 50 in his class too. Jaylen Nowell.

Seattle gets no national luv. Smh.

Rawle Alkins might be the best player from Canarsie since John Salley. I don't remember what part of BK Vinnie Johnson and Ronaldo Blackman grew up in.

edit : I forgot about Russ Smith :smh:

Last edited:
Kwe Parker announces for Rutgers.

I don't know how he's going to work with Corey Sanders, but it's not like RU makes the tournament on a regular basis anyway.

Josh Jackson said he loved his Maryland visit. Recruits say this about all their visits though. Would be a very nice get for Turge...

Texas has a nice roster this coming season.

They play Washington, Gonzaga ,Texas A&M , Stanford and UConn in the non conference. If Shaka wins half those games they will be a lock to make the NCAA tournament , because they will finish top 4 in the Big 12

Back
Top Bottom