The College Basketball Post

Texas has a nice roster this coming season.

They play Washington, Gonzaga ,Texas A&M , Stanford and UConn in the non conference. If Shaka wins half those games they will be a lock to make the NCAA tournament , because they will finish top 4 in the Big 12
They could play Washington twice,if Washington can get past the Zags in the Battle 4 Atlantis,either way I definitely see them being a tourney team.

Marques Bolden told ESPN he will visit Kentucky on September 4th.
He never released a list but is only visiting UK,KU,and Duke so I think it's safe to say it's down to those three....Of course this is just a rumor but I've been hearing Bridges to UK is a done deal..

Unless he wants to play second fiddle to Fox, he'll go elsewhere I'd assume. Don't see any guard in this class as good as Fox.

What do you guys think about Chase Jeter ?

I was more impressed by Zimmerman when I saw them play, and I'm not a Zimmerman fan


Loved Jeter over Zimmerman.

My pops saw him play, when he went to go watch his friends son play (Sedrick Barefield headed to SMU) and he said that he went in looking for all the hype about Zimmerman but left feeling that Jeter was the much, much better prospect.

What do you guys think about Chase Jeter ?

I was more impressed by Zimmerman when I saw them play, and I'm not a Zimmerman fan


I havent been a Zimmerman fan but he showed me alot at the u18 and hoops summit.

he was significantly better that chase jeter. Jeter barley made the team.

I dont see it at all with Jeter, soft, limited skills, not explosive. I just see a dude with a nice body but too soft to use it right.

I havent been a Zimmerman fan but he showed me alot at the u18 and hoops summit.

he was significantly better that chase jeter. Jeter barley made the team.

I dont see it at all with Jeter, soft, limited skills, not explosive. I just see a dude with a nice body but too soft to use it right.

This was my take. I'm going to withhold judgement til K gets ahold of him and puts a fire under his dragging tail. Seems to be a bit of a loafer.

Just realized K got Grayson, Kennard and Jones all needing minutes at the 2.

Wonder who gets the start.

Back
Top Bottom