The College Basketball Post

Trevon Duval is the GOODS! He was cookin at the Under Armor Elite game last weekend, might be the best PG in that class from what I've seen. (Great event btw)

Will be attending some of St. Benidict's games this season just to keep an eye on him :smokin

He IS the number 4 dude in the class, number 1 pg... Brown is nice too.

Trevon Duval is the GOODS! He was cookin at the Under Armor Elite game last weekend, might be the best PG in that class from what I've seen. (Great event btw)

Will be attending some of St. Benidict's games this season just to keep an eye on him :smokin

He IS the number 4 dude in the class, number 1 pg... Brown is nice too.

Haven't seen the class rankings yet but he really impressed me last week. He could probably start for a few top teams this season :lol:

Last edited:
For sure...u hear anything of that Bolden secret visit?

Guessing you mean the Bamba visit? He was in the area and wanted to come for the day while Frank was on campus.

Unc didn't even make that list for Bolden while awake did :lol:

It's a UK, KU, Duke race for him

Guessing you mean the Bamba visit? He was in the area and wanted to come for the day while Frank was on campus.

Unc didn't even make that list for Bolden while awake did :lol:

It's a UK, KU, Duke race for him

No I seen that...I read something on Bolden visiting last week on the low...

It was an unofficial visit after being in the area and stopping by wake. Had a chance to sit down with the staff and open up on dialogue about how good he can be and what the plan is for him. Official visit on 9/18. Capel is the lead guy on this one

Anybody know if Greg Swaim is still around covering college and high school hoops ?

He was my go to guy in 2002

Cheick Diallo was admitted by KU, completed 6 credit hours at KU. No real reason for NCAA to deny his clearance.

Free Diallo dammit

Back
Top Bottom