The College Basketball Post

Interesting list by Draftexpress best peach jam performance.

CPgwYV2UsAAnd8c.jpg

I think it confirms what most of us already believe, that no matter how much people complain about AAU tournaments like the peach jam are more predictive evaluation tools than HS games.

edit

2015 EYBL

CPg7IwpUsAAqWOo.jpg

Draftexpress numbers suggest Trent Forrest might be a steal.

Last edited:
wow , Bridges is older than I thought

Tyler Cook seems to be impressed with Iowa, I haven't cared for that program since my boy Dr. Tom Davis stopped coaching.

Last edited:
Terps finally trying make moves in this recruiting game ...drop the bags off and send a couple strippers from
Norma's or stadium to the players telly :pimp:

Terps finally trying make moves in this recruiting game ...drop the bags off and send a couple strippers from
Norma's or stadium to the players telly :pimp:
:lol: at Norma's

That was my spot when I use to live in BMore :smokin

Shout out to Redwood Trust too although they probably changed the name by now, that club use to be LIT :lol:

Rawle Alkins has cut his list to eight schools.

“Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, N.C. State, North Carolina, UNLV and St. John’s,” Alkins tweeted on Wednesday morning.

I wonder if him transferring to a school in NC is any indication of him planning on choosing NC or NC St..

Stephen B : You get the feeling that Kobi Simmons is waiting to see where other guys go ? His official visits are done

Last edited:
Stephen B : You get the feeling that Kobi Simmons is waiting to see where other guys go ? His official visits are done
That's a possibility,hearing it's down to UK and Ohio St,if he's really interested in playing PG he may be waiting on a decision from Fox,who I think is a UK lock which could push him toward Ohio St

Anyone seen Marvin Bagley play in person? I've read on multiple sites that many believe he's the #1 prospect in HS.

Rawle ran out of eligibility in NYC, only reason he went to prep in general.

From my understanding from talking to NYC people is Rawle wants to be at UK but obviously Fox prolly ends up there and maybe Monk too, so I think he's kind of waiting to see what unfolds (kind of like Kobi).

I'd be ecstatic if he somehow ended up in Bloomington.

Last edited:
ESPN 100 guard Brandon Robinson will choose between Louisville, North Carolina, Georgia Tech, Florida State and Georgia on Monday.

Rawle ran out of eligibility in NYC, only reason he went to prep in general.

From my understanding from talking to NYC people is Rawle wants to be at UK but obviously Fox prolly ends up there and maybe Monk too, so I think he's kind of waiting to see what unfolds (kind of like Kobi).

I'd be ecstatic if he somehow ended up in Bloomington.
ohwell.gif

Duke offered Tre Jones tonight, the brother of Tyus.

DeLaurier to Duke should be official by the end of the weekend

Y'all ever stop and just look at the incoming classes and feel old as **** :lol:? 2016? 2018? Sounds like something out a movie set in the future.

Seeing Jashaun Agosto as a 6ft senior has me growing grey hairs. I'm 25 going on 26 :smh:

Y'all ever stop and just look at the incoming classes and feel old as **** :lol:? 2016? 2018? Sounds like something out a movie set in the future.

Seeing Jashaun Agosto as a 6ft senior has me growing grey hairs. I'm 25 going on 26 :smh:
All the time.

All the time. Moreso in CBB than CFB

Back
Top Bottom