The College Basketball Post

My AA Team

Demetrius Jackson
Malcolm Brogdon
Justin Jackson (No homer but I just got a feeling :lol:)
Ben Simmons
Skal Labissiere

I played against Perry Ellis his Freshman year of high school...his style of play has not changed one bit. Kinda funny.

and Louisville...ruh roh.

"By the way, Louisville is expected to have five-star T.J. Leaf, top-40 Andrew Jones and five-star junior D.J. Harvey on campus this weekend".

Those kids are late to the party

Buddy Hield, Ron Baker and Wiltjer will all be All Americans imo.

Think Hield can take home the wooden award

Bridges said he was going to UK until Winston picked Sparty and then he switched his choice...Huntington Prep is cursed for us,we can never land guys from there...

I'm not going to front... I want Izzo to win another one.

Would you like to see the top offensive coach in the country get blue-chip recruits?

If you mean Calipari, then I'm on the fence. Love watching what he gets them to do... Hate how he's able to monopolize talent. But I'm bias BC I want a lot of his guys in Durham. :lol:

If you're talking Roy... HELL NO I DONT WANT HIM LANDING TOP TALENT.

Last edited:
I'm not going to front... I want Izzo to win another one.

Would you like to see the top offensive coach in the country get blue-chip recruits?

If you mean Calipari, then I'm on the fence. Love watching what he gets them to do... Hate how he's able to monopolize talent. But I'm bias BC I want a lot of his guys in Durham. :lol:

No, I'm talking about John Beilein.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/08/john_beilein_voted_best_offens.html

I got:

Dunn (POY)
Hield
Ron Baker
Simmons
D. jones

2nd:
D. Jackson
Brogdon
D. valentine
Niang
Brice Johnson

Others: Trimble, yogi, levert, McClellan, Wiltjer, Poeltl, Jameel Warney

n is you serious?

Don't you root for Duke? :lol:

Coach K and his Team USA hook up aint been monopolizing talent for the past 3 years?

I don't waht coach k did to make peopl not notice that he runs recurting now. Whatch him pick up Harry Giles and cats will STILL be complaining about Cal. :lol:

BUT

IM

BIASED

I said it clear as day... CLEAR AS DAY. You just wanted to defend Cal and repeat what you've said about him & K over and over again. :lol:

I'm not really upset at the talent UK gets, I'm more disappointed in the fallacy/illusion that has been created concerning him getting kids ready for the league faster than any other big program.

The kids who went to the lottery from his program would've went lottery under any other top coach. They were just that talented.

What he does better than any other coach is market/sell his players to the public. I appreciate and respect that. I love Cal, think he's a great coach and is great for the game because he raises the spirit of competition.

Back
Top Bottom