The College Basketball Post

How on earth does the NCAA crack the whip on smu for recent dirt...and UNC just got a 20 year culture of dirt exposed...but no penalties?

These good ole boy networks behind the scenes must be serious. Any other school gets caught with what UNC did and they get the death penalty without question
mean.gif
mean.gif

NCAA won't touch UNC or Coach K. I still want answeres for Lance Thomas' $100k jewelry gate......
it was bang bang 

Speaking of Greg....still as talented and dumb as ever.

Supposedly has spent pre-season on-court giving Justise that work which isn't surprising. Off the court...he's still being Greg :smh:
Know some people pretty close to him, we're from the same town but I'm a bit older....I've heard similar things :smh:

If someone gave Lance Thomas credit so he could buy 100k worth of jewelry, that person needs to go into another line of work.   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Time for Larry to call it quits. 

Last edited:
Know some people pretty close to him, we're from the same town but I'm a bit older....I've heard similar things :smh:

Always thought Greg was a "good" kid coming up. Surprised he got in so much trouble.

Also, didn't know they were that many black people in Columbia til I started working out there :lol:

Word is that Cheick's former teammates from HS got cleared by the NCAA...fingers crossed he does soon as well.

Always thought Greg was a "good" kid coming up. Surprised he got in so much trouble.

Also, didn't know they were that many black people in Columbia til I started working out there :lol:

From my understanding Greg comes from a pretty solid background. He's just isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the room.

So Maryland offered Gabriel's younger brother(the only D1 school to do so) and apparently the family was not too receptive to it because they realized what Maryland was trying to do

Hmmm

So Maryland offered Gabriel's younger brother(the only D1 school to do so) and apparently the family was not too receptive to it because they realized what Maryland was trying to do

Hmmm

have you read anything with the K visit he had couple days ago?

That's funny :lol:

That's rare for a family tho

Wish JR Smith family felt like that when the Knicks gave Chris a guaranteed contract

Cheick cleared to practice by the NCAA...

and then Self calls him out :lol:

I'll take every Kansas practice report with a gaint grain of salt after the "Seldon is going to be better than Wiggins" nonesense Jeff Goodman was pushing. :lol:

Cheick going to be an aweseome college player, his lack of skill won't matter against college kids. He'll be a top 3 defensive player in the country when he steps on the court.

Last edited:
Self calls his players out a lot in the media - this is nothing new. He's basically just lighting a fire under Diallo in hopes that he'll come to practice with more energy.

Back
Top Bottom