The College Basketball Post

Man, everything fell in place for MD to make a nice run that year, but Korie Lucious decided to hit that shot instead :smh:

We don't need to talk about who got it done in 2010 :pimp:

I remember the turning point for us was when K inserted Zoubek into the starting lineup for that Maryland game and he gave them that work. From then on he was a consistent double double threat and completely owned the boards and clogged up the middle defensively. We don't win the 'Chip without Zoubek playing the way he did.

We don't need to talk about who got it done in 2010 :pimp:

I remember the turning point for us was when K inserted Zoubek into the starting lineup for that Maryland game and he gave them that work. From then on he was a consistent double double threat and completely owned the boards and clogged up the middle defensively. We don't win the 'Chip without Zoubek playing the way he did.

Duke got all the calls in that Butler game as usual. Lance "So Icy" Thomas was on that team, so y'all should be stripped of that title. I'm hating :lol:...but semi serious.

Jon Scheyer was the truth though. I maintain that if he was European instead of American, he would have got drafted.

Duke got all the calls in that Butler game as usual. Lance "So Icy" Thomas was on that team, so y'all should be stripped of that title. I'm hating :lol:...but semi serious.

Jon Scheyer was the truth though. I maintain that if he was European instead of American, he would have got drafted.

Jon wasn't close to quick enough to get any love in the L :rofl:

That and his eye injury. Now he's doing God's work and helping K land top guys. Only gonna continue with Wendell Carter :pimp:

:rofl:

I hate y'all Duke boys man. Duke basketball is 2nd only to the steelers on my sports hate list.

Oddly enough, I low key like when Duke is good in football though :lol: :pimp:

Every thing was set up perfectly. Wasn't that Gary & Grevis final year? Jordan Williams on the team too?

Grevis would have been only behind the UMD GOAT Juan Dixon, and Len Bias if he woulda took that team to the final 4. Actually, he probably already is :pimp:

Edit: just looked. Yup. 2010 Terps. Sean Mosley was on there too. That dude used to absolutely destroy us when we're like 12. Absolute man child. Birth certificate in travel bag type of talent back then.

Thought he'd make the league back then :lol:
GV is my favorite MD player of all time and I think you can make an argument that he's the best that has played for them. Team was solid that year and capable of beating anybody. Lmao, Mosley did look like he was 45.

My Gators got more than twice the Final Four's Maryland has and I don't reminisce about sh*t like y'all *************s.

Maybe I should with Billy gone and FSU recruiting like crazy :smh:
Ay man. We haven't had too many good teams in the past 10 years. This team was one of the brighter spots, and I was in school at the time...

GV is my favorite MD player of all time and I think you can make an argument that he's the best that has played for them[/B].

If I ever got confirmation he f*cked Kristi Toliver or Marissa Coleman he'd jump to the top of my Maryland list as well

I hated Beavis Vasquez. He's right up there with Tyler Hansbroad, CP3, and Devendorf for me.
Yeah, I mean I definitely think he qualifies as one of those dudes that you'd love if he played for your team, but instead hate him since he doesn't.

Grievis with the 'Toine shimmy :lol: :pimp:.

He's just under Juan and Lenny to me though.

Devendorf will always be a F-boy...and I like Syracuse lol.

If I ever got confirmation he f*cked Kristi Toliver or Marissa Coleman he'd jump to the top of my Maryland list as well

I hated Beavis Vasquez. He's right up there with Tyler Hansbroad, CP3, and Devendorf for me.

Yeah, I mean I definitely think he qualifies as one of those dudes that you'd love if he played for your team, but instead hate him since he doesn't.

WHOA @ the hate for Dorf... Y'all drawlin :smh:

"You need people like him... So you can point your finger and say: That's The Bad Guy!"

WHOA @ the hate for Dorf... Y'all drawlin :smh:

"You need people like him... So you can point your finger and say: That's The Bad Guy!"

I knew Cake would come in here campaigning for that man :lol: Devendorf always gave off the impression that he and Paul Harris were real life goons who just so happened to be good at basketball. Think Aaron Hernandez.

Gimme Marshall Henderson tho. That's a bad guy I could run with.

I knew Cake would come in here campaigning for that man :lol: Devendorf always gave off the impression that he and Paul Harris were real life goons who just so happened to be good at basketball. Think Aaron Hernandez.

Gimme Marshall Henderson tho. That's a bad guy I could run with.
Always liked Devendorf :lol:
Paul Harris was an underachiever.

Back
Top Bottom