The College Basketball Post

Always liked Devendorf :lol:
Paul Harris was an underachiever.

He should've been better, but Paul Harris and Demarcus Nelson weren't great jump shooters or elite ball handlers. They just were physically gifted enough to overwhelm competition before they got to college

He should've been better, but Paul Harris and Demarcus Nelson weren't great jump shooters or elite ball handlers. They just were physically gifted enough to overwhelm competition before they got to college
Very true. Dude was built like a tank.

Maryland is the ACC :smh:

epic year of basketball there. actually brought chills watching that 10 pt comeback again.

Maryland is the ACC :smh:

epic year of basketball there. actually brought chills watching that 10 pt comeback again.

I had just committed to Duke right before that game and I remember being LIT during that comeback, especially because that Maryland team had it all.

Classic ACC basketball right there, damn pissed it ain't what it used to be, same with the Big East :smh:

I miss Maryland being in the ACC 
mad.gif

I miss Maryland being in the ACC >:

Travesty,

We won't see that game again in Coach K's tenure unless they see each other in the tourney :smh:

Sad.

At the time of those years, my girl was from Maryland, days leading up to, day of and the day after was very intense :lol:

Minnesota's Richard Pitino on how good coaches sometimes get bad reputations early on because of their first job just being at a bad spot:

“They didn’t get good jobs, it’s just that simple. Certainly, my dad, he’d look back and say, ‘Okay, I didn’t do something this way’ like every coach does."

:lol: COME ON.

Woody : Word is Marques Bolden isn't visiting Duke or UK this weekend. He was at Kansas last week.

I think Wake Forest is out of scholarships, but I'm not 100% sure

Woody : Word is Marques Bolden isn't visiting Duke or UK this weekend. He was at Kansas last week.

I think Wake Forest is out of scholarships, but I'm not 100% sure

Yep. All signs point to KU at this point but that's just me guessing. He has cancelled Trips before. Recruitment is weird. Parents are in Duke's corner but for whatever reason Marques is dragging this out

Not sure if I agree with the coach's poll. I'd have UK and Duke a little further down the list personally.

Something like

1. UNC

2. Maryland

3. KU

4. Virginia

5. Iowa State

6. Duke

7. Kentucky

Back
Top Bottom