The College Basketball Post

Wish we could skip ahead to October...This place becomes a straight up Duke/UK thread during the summer months
laugh.gif

wont get any better especially this year lol plus according to woody we will have a lot more duke news in here shortly so get ready
happy.gif
Seriously lol. Duke, UK, and some random Maryland sprinkled in now.

Not public yet but Andrew White committed to Cuse and is on campus....is he strictly a shooter or can he get to the rim too?

DReck : You think Georgetown can be a top 20 team all season ?

They don't have a point guard , but they have everything else.

DReck : You think Georgetown can be a top 20 team all season ?

They don't have a point guard , but they have everything else.
Haven't really been following Georgetown all that closely. They always recruit well though. It's been fun beating their *** for the last few years though. Their fans seem to be the most arrogant group in the conference.

Eh, Villanova will come back to earth. They're not Kansas. Had a special group the last 3 years.

Maryland going to recreate the 05-06 Villanova team with Trimble/Cowan/Duval :smokin

Except they'll win it all. Maybe. Probably not.

P.J.Washington sets 4 officials
UK 9/16-9/18
UNC 9/23-9/25
Arizona 10/21-10/23
Texas 10/28- 10/30
Anybody got a clue where he's going :nerd:

P.J.Washington sets 4 officials
UK 9/16-9/18
UNC 9/23-9/25
Arizona 10/21-10/23
Texas 10/28- 10/30
Anybody got a clue where he's going :nerd:

Kenny Payne is supposedly pretty tight with his Dad. That's gotta help our chances.

I like his versatility, reminds me a bit of Terrence Jones.

Kenny Payne is supposedly pretty tight with his Dad. That's gotta help our chances.

I like his versatility, reminds me a bit of Terrence Jones.
I forgot about that,I think I read an article about something like that somewhere...I'm thinking P.J. was also born in Kentucky, or maybe I'm confused.

Maryland going to recreate the 05-06 Villanova team with Trimble/Cowan/Duval :smokin

Except they'll win it all. Maybe. Probably not.
There is a group of DMV kids they need to lock down in 2018, Immanuel Quickley, Jalen Smith, Prentiss Hubb, Brandon Slater

Back
Top Bottom