The College Basketball Post

There is a group of DMV kids they need to lock down in 2018, Immanuel Quickley, Jalen Smith, Prentiss Hubb, Brandon Slater
For sure. Also been told that there is zero chance that Melo comes back for a senior year, no matter what his junior season looks like...

Cuse folks may be happy. Latest rumblings have Quade getting pressure to stay in the northeast(Cuse) and the latest I've read is that Duke may be just planning on running with Frank and bringing Tre in for 2018. Not sure of the thought process from a depth perception unless they think Luke can run point in spot minutes but just thought I'd pass along the info for the Cuse guys

Cuse folks may be happy. Latest rumblings have Quade getting pressure to stay in the northeast(Cuse) and the latest I've read is that Duke may be just planning on running with Frank and bringing Tre in for 2018. Not sure of the thought process from a depth perception unless they think Luke can run point in spot minutes but just thought I'd pass along the info for the Cuse guys

Always thought we had a good shot with him even with the Duke and Uk offers. Hope your right but I still see him at Duke with Bamba, you guys gonna offer Tucker?

you dont think frank will bounce if they happen to win the chip?

I promise you this, Luke is gonna be a problem this year. freshman year which is normal his shots and confidence was off at times. Him, Tatum, Harry Grayson and Greyson are gonna be nightmares.

Last edited:
Ready for Kennard to glow up like Grayson did last year but honestly there just not enough shots to go around on that team.

looks like you were onto something may be with quade green woody...just saw duke offered matt coleman....kansas offered him too

looks like you were onto something may be with quade green woody...just saw duke offered matt coleman....kansas offered him too

Academic issues for Quade.

Been interest expressed from Frank to take the Grayson route which makes the need for a 2017 PG not as big

Trevon Duval cut his schools down to 10 last week. Just cut a major player out a week later.

Back
Top Bottom