The College Basketball Post

Trevon Duval cut his schools down to 10 last week. Just cut a major player out a week later.
Wow. I thought they were the leader over us :wow:

2017 point guard Makai Ashton-Langford has committed to UConn.

(Big blow to Providence )

Yeah man it hurts, they got Dunn to come in on his unofficial too.

PC had playing time and the keys but it was his dream school in the AAC with 4 other top 50 guards...

Cooley been taking big Ls after the big schools coming in and swooping high rated recruits for 2017.

He was at the beginning with Wenyen Gabriel and Makai.

Hope my friars can even sniff the tournament this year if Bullock had a bentil type jump.

Wow,I figured he was a Kansas lock.Kentucky been out for a while and never heard much about him to Arizona.

Last edited:
Just read an article that he may not actually play for Zona due to academic eligibility :lol: :smh:

That's some of the concern but he's always been associated with going the pro route and I don't know of many guys in the industry who believe he ever plays in college

He'll be 19 before the draft. Technically they could push and claim that he IS one year removed from his original graduating class. There's not much info out there as far his family situation to suggest that he absolutely needs to go pro ASAP.

I feel like if he committed to UK...there wouldn't be so much chatter about qualifying or him stepping foot on a college campus. ****** know Cal would have finessed that situation and he'd absolutely be at UK for a year

Last edited:
More elite prospects should do what Thon Maker did, preferably without the snakes in his corner that he has though.

Back
Top Bottom