The College Basketball Post

More elite prospects should do what Thon Maker did, preferably without the snakes in his corner that he has though.
agreed but the nba/ncaa would find a way to terminate that...i have a feeling deandre ayton may go the route of thon maker

man i remember in the mid to late 90s lute olsen was gettin everybody to come to arizona or at least heavily consider between them and duke,unc,uk,ucla or ku 

my hope in the next 2 years that more top 25 players consider TCU now that dixon is coach was hoping we'd have a shot at pj washington since hes from the area but thats out the window just like marques bolden was

Wow. I thought they were the leader over us
eek.gif
Trevon Duval cut his schools down to 10 last week. Just cut a major player out a week later.
this is another player that should look at SMU,Texas or TCU since he's playin ball in the Triple D now not one texas school makes me think its Arizona or KU 

Last edited:
Ecook : You think Lonzo Ball's dad will force him to go pro regardless of what kind of season he has ?
My LA folks told me the kid absoultely stunk it up in the Drew league this summer, then he went to Australia with UCLA and play like trash the whole time. Kid is going to struggle on the college level with that jumper.

ESPN 100 No. 27 Matt Coleman is down to Duke, Kansas, Texas, Syracuse and Stanford.

No. 7 prospect Kevin Knox announces his final five: North Carolina, Kansas, Duke, Kentucky, Florida State.

Trevon Duval left Prime Prep and is going to IMG for high school
Makes sense. But I wish more kids stayed home and played. You already play against the toughest comp in aau and summer ball. Enjoy being a high schooler for a basketball season.

Seton Hall just missed getting point guard Isiah Washington , they better do all they can to get Jose Alvarado

Anybody know anything about UVA's Jay Huff ? I'm hearing he might be a really good ACC player down the road

If anybody is going to the SJU vs LIU Brooklyn or Kentucky vs Hofstra game at Barclays get discounted tix on Ticketmaster with code HOOPSBK,today only.

Back
Top Bottom