The College Basketball Post

how are they trying to add more to class then...I mean someone is going to end up transferring out..Gabriel better come back...along with Briscoe
We've only got 11 scholarship players this year, minus the 6-7 I think will leave means we got up to 8-9 open schollys.

I'd love for Briscoe to come back, but I doubt it happens. From what I've heard, he's not exactly fond of being in school. He'll prob decide to just give it a shot, even if he ends up in the DLeague or overseas. I hope I'm wrong and he does come back though.

I also wouldn't be shocked if Killeya-Jones transferred. That's just speculation on my part though.
I'm assuming Brad Calipari is a walk-on, yes? (Asking because if he is on scholarship, just take away his scholarship and make him a walk-on...not like money is an issue.)

Final score 87-15..wth..

Fresh off a visit to Kentucky, Zion Williamson came out and put together another monster performance. This time he posted THREE TIMES as many points as the opposing team. With a final stat line of 45 points, 20 rebounds, and 5 assists (the final score was 87-15), the 6-7 small forward out of Spartanburg Day School (SC) continues to put together one jaw-dropping performance after another. Peep the video above to check out his highlights from Tuesday night.

We've only got 11 scholarship players this year, minus the 6-7 I think will leave means we got up to 8-9 open schollys.

I'd love for Briscoe to come back, but I doubt it happens. From what I've heard, he's not exactly fond of being in school. He'll prob decide to just give it a shot, even if he ends up in the DLeague or overseas. I hope I'm wrong and he does come back though.

I also wouldn't be shocked if Killeya-Jones transferred. That's just speculation on my part though.

we got the 3 freshman and 2 seniors gone...assuming Briscoe dips that's only 6...who else you think is rolling out..

we got the 3 freshman and 2 seniors gone...assuming Briscoe dips that's only 6...who else you think is rolling out..
Hawkins,Willis,and Mulder are seniors.Bam,Fox,Monk,Briscoe probably to the Draft.Thats 7 spots and I don't really see Diallo actually staying and I could possibly see SKJ and Wynyard transfer.

Any chance Calipari is on the hot seat in Lexington?  I remember when he first got the job they were saying he was going to win multiple titles within a decade like the basketball version of Saban

Any chance Calipari is on the hot seat in Lexington?  I remember when he first got the job they were saying he was going to win multiple titles within a decade like the basketball version of Saban

Nah... I think most UK fans would be thrilled if he coached here til he retires. He's had us in the hunt damn near every year. Can't really ask for more than that.

Nope,dude is basically a god here. Of course they are always some fans,who want him fired,usually the same ones that complain about one and dones and say crazy things like we should only be recruiting kids from KY.They are a small minority but they do exist.

Last edited:
^^^^ Just cause you're loaded with talent doesn't mean you always win....The Warriors blew a 3-1 lead :lol:

Welp, Slick Rick has had 2 sex scandals and still has his job somehow.
laugh.gif

So I guess he qualifies.

Back
Top Bottom