The College Basketball Post

Kentucky is a team that could lose to a 14 seed but also make it to Glendale. Never know what to expect from them.

They really only have one impressive win all year.

Last edited:
Huge game tonight against Louisville. Probably gonna decide the ACC Regular Season title.

I'm just glad its in the Dean Dome.

Last edited:

Coach K stay criticizing his team during interviews 
laugh.gif
Because he is a sanctimonious *** hole,
watch your mouth when you talking bout the goat bruh
I saw no lies in stephenB's post.
Huge game tonight against Louisville. Probably gonna decide the ACC Regular Season title.

i'm not so set on us beating uva at their place. 

they've looked like trash their last 4 games but Tony Bennett still gets the best outta his teams when they play us 

they've looked like trash their last 4 games but Tony Bennett still gets the best outta his teams when they play us 

Would love for the ACC to come down to next Saturday but wouldn't mind Louisville and UVA taking y'all out either

Ehh, I don't know, man. That offense been looking extra shaky lately. Unless Shayock or Kyle Guy go off, I can't see them beating us. Perrantes be looking gassed out there trying to do it on his own. We'll see, though.

Would love for the ACC to come down to next Saturday but wouldn't mind Louisville and UVA taking y'all out either
of course.

But i'd love for cuse, FSU or miami to pull out wins against y'all too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Harry should be in at this point. Giving up crucial boards and no presence inside on defense. He keeps improving and yet we refused to go to him behind the zone as he can play above the rim unlike Amile

Back
Top Bottom