The College Basketball Post

Lavar Ball on PAC 12 Network. "Put my kid on the W's and put Steph on ucla and see what happens."

Dawg he's the worst. Doing the most man

Last edited:
Ga techs tough at home but had to have that one . Dukes a must win, cant get mad at Robey....ref making that call in that spot is comical

Yea they should of let it go but it was a foul.

I really thought we would take this game, were lucky the bubble is soft and still have a chance

Ga techs tough at home but had to have that one . Dukes a must win, cant get mad at Robey....ref making that call in that spot is comical

Ref shouldn't have made that call. Roberson did nothing wrong. Blame John Gillon and Tyler Lydon for stinking it up and not coming to play. That was the game right there. Frank Howard played well in the limited time he was in.

In all seriousness, if there were any time for him to go back to the NBA, it would be for this job now. Also, from New Orleans' perspective, Boogie isn't going to bolt in free agency next year if Cal is there, right?

Last edited:
Funny thing is Cal is actually in NO tonight. :nerd:

Wouldn't eeem be mad if Cal took that job tbh. Doubt he's gonna bounce while his kids at UK doe. Momma Cal ain't havin it.

Wall 2.0? Idk about that but I legit think he is faster than Wall.....

What's up with these Adidas squads wearing home jerseys with no names on the back? Kansas done it the other day and Louisville done it today...
KU was wearing retro uniforms Monday night...that's why they didn't have names on the back.

Also, LeVar Ball is the Donald Trump of college basketball dads. Dude is an absolute clown.

Back
Top Bottom