The College Basketball Post

The same amount of contact is being displayed by both Kent state and UCLA on defense.

But only the bruins are getting calls.

NCAA officiating has to be at an all time low.

Not even including the refs missing calls when UCLA would clearly touch the ball last before going out.

**** is unwatchable

I gambled and picked Marquette & K-State, Miami got washed

25 for 32 .. could be worse but not that good

South Carolina with our first tournament win since 1973 :pimp:. Greenville was amazing. We looked like a completely different team out there. Excited for the Duke matchups this is awesome. The team I grew up rooting for vs my alma mater. Gonna be a hell of a game

South Carolina with our first tournament win since 1973 :pimp:. Greenville was amazing. We looked like a completely different team out there. Excited for the Duke matchups this is awesome. The team I grew up rooting for vs my alma mater. Gonna be a hell of a game

As much as I wanted to see Marquette win (Season tickets for many years), that crowd environment looked like the best one of the tournament so far. I hope you wash Duke in the next round.

Last edited:
As bad as Sparty has been all year, I'd be nervous as hell if I was a Jayhawks fan.

Izzo might **** around and outcoach Self, again.

Izzo is the tourney King, never doubt him being able to win 1 game against any team.

This is one of the more talented squads he's had too.

MSU is a team that could legitimately make a Final Four run. So unfortunate that Kansas has to see them this early in the tournament.

As awwsome awwsome stated, there are just some coaches you can't count out come tournament time regardless of what their seeding is.

With that being said I don't think anyone is taking MSU lightly or any team right now at this point.

Last edited:
Yeah man the Spartans have shown signs. Feed Ward as much as possible and keep Tum Tum on the bench and they could make a run.

Well at least Self has plenty of tape to review on what NOT to do when playing MSU.

Should KU beat MSU, absolutely. Is that a guarantee on Sunday, absolutely not. I expect KU to win on Sunday in a close game but wouldn't be surprised at all if MSU wins. Even with Self, Izzo is my favorite coach in CBB. Dude consistently takes the least amount and gets the most out of it. He gets his kids to play hard, tough nose basketball year after year. A lot of respect to him and the program that he runs.

I like our chances against MSU's back court and Lucas, as long as he doesn't get in foul trouble can match up with Ward. JJack and Bridges should be a really fun matchup.

Can't ever bet against Izzo in march.

In one of my brackets I actually have them beating Kansas lol.

Florida losing today? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom