The College Basketball Post

Nah UNC going to keep it in the family.
Going full circle with Matt Doherty
nerd.gif
yo 
laugh.gif

nah 

I can honestly see Marcus Paige being a good coach down the line whenever his NBA career fizzles out.

The '96-'97 and '97-'98 teams were definitely the best teams in the country those years. They just ran into an Arizona team that got incredibly hot once the tournament started, but losing to Rhode Island in 1998 is inexcusable.
96-97 was without a doubt the best. You're right, they just ran into a hot Arizona team (and still even almost stole the game at the end)...

I'd say 01-02 was the best team in the country as well...Drew Gooden just had a really bad night against Maryland.

Can Gonzaga be considered for this if they win tonight?

Last edited:
how do kansas fans generally feel about Roy?

I think most if not all have forgiven him for going back to UNC. I wasn't even upset when he left at the time - it wasn't like he went to another school - he went home. I respect him for that. Dean Smith is the guy that KU fans should be more upset at - he put a ton of pressure on Roy to come home.

Roy coming back for the AFH celebration and then wearing the Jayhawk sticker in 08 helped to heal any remaining bad feelings left. I think he genuinely loves KU / Lawrence and would cheer for KU as long as UNC wasn't playing. Roy will always be my guy. I'll cheer for UNC as long as KU isn't in the tourney.

Can Gonzaga be considered for this if they win tonight?
I'd say so, despite being in the WCC they are a very well balanced squad that gets overlooked in terms of best team year in and year out due to conference, geography, and probably because they have never made it to the Final Four until this year.

"UConn freshman Juwan Durham announces he's transferring".

I feel for the kid, he was better than Tony Bradley before he hurt his knees

Nah brudda, don't do dat :lol:

You know damn well UK had the best squad, BY FAR. You don't go 38-0 for no reason.
:lol: Yeah we were better but that's the only Duke squad I've ever genuinely liked so I like to give them some credit.Plus if we counted exhibition games we had 2 loses Dominican National team beat us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom