The College Basketball Post

Duval to Duke coming from a legit source? Or are you just hopeful?

Yea. Announcing mid month. Arizona was the school who was giving us a run for him. Honestly, I hadn't heard KU mentioned in awhile.

UA tried to steer the kid overseas with an endorsement deal but the kid wants to go to college.

I wouldn't share anything that didn't have backing.

Perkins out here pulling a Spike Albright in the first half.

J. Jackson gotta chill with the Steph Curry pull-ups. Run your offense through Hicks and Meeks. Every. Time. Down.

Yea. Announcing mid month. Arizona was the school who was giving us a run for him. Honestly, I hadn't heard KU mentioned in awhile.

UA tried to steer the kid overseas with an endorsement deal but the kid wants to go to college.

For sure. Like I said, wasn't getting my hopes up at all.

Well, not gonna lie, if I'm UNC, I'm actually feeling pretty good. 2-13 from 3, outrebounded, JJ has done nothing...and only down 3? Sign me up.

neither team played well...we will see how the teams adjust...yea carolina missed shots but lets not pretend gonzaga played a perfect half as well...

butler, arkansas, and kentucky all have good centers
not disputing your pick but that reasoning is flawed
plus karnowski has looked terrible tonight
Karnowski is getting pretty decent looks though, just isn't making them. Basically what I'm saying is that UNC has no advantage whatsoever over Gonzaga on the interior, which is something that they have over most teams they play. These teams are pretty even, tbh.

For sure. Like I said, wasn't getting my hopes up at all.

Well, not gonna lie, if I'm UNC, I'm actually feeling pretty good. 2-13 from 3, outrebounded, JJ has done nothing...and only down 3? Sign me up.

Agreed, zags have missed many good open looks on top of that.

Karnowski is getting pretty decent looks though, just isn't making them. Basically what I'm saying is that UNC has no advantage whatsoever over Gonzaga on the interior, which is something that they have over most teams they play. These teams are pretty even, tbh.
yep agreed
it's going to come down to whoever produces more between goss or our wings
goss is clearly better than berry but I think jackson is better than melson

Something must be wrong with Wiliams-Goss he is playing off the ball and not bringing it up, to start the 2nd half. They look out of sync so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom