The College Basketball Post

that game was gross. Makes me long for the glory days of college basketball.

Don't think there's a single pro player outside of maybe Collins and he's a 2nd rounder.

Jackson was a 1st rounder before tonight :lol: :smh:

Man Jackson a poor man's Otto Porter like a homeless man's Otto Porter

But honestly im gonna point at this game as the reason, why i dont watch college ball, and you guys are lying if 75% of the games in the season aren't like this, games like Kentucky vs UCLA pt 1 are rare as hell... Man F college ball

Same reason I dont watch college ball unless it's ranked teams playing each other with future NBA talent.

Most of these players are absolutely trash. Lack of fundamentals and low IQ.

Last edited:
Outside of a couple of good games, just a garbage tourney all around.
There was some great games but at the end some bone headed plays... I remember one night it was like 4 straight games of potential buzzer beaters and every single ending was botched

Last edited:
im just glad i dont have to see kennedy meeks fat face on tv anymore lol.....knox did tweet go heels....kinda have a feeling roy might finally land one....they need the guy a lot more than duke....unless we lose kennard and allen

im just glad i dont have to see kennedy meeks fat face on tv anymore lol.....knox did tweet go heels....kinda have a feeling roy might finally land one....they need the guy a lot more than duke....unless we lose kennard and allen
thought he was pretty much a duke lock?
if not they'd be a great surprise

that game was gross. Makes me long for the glory days of college basketball.
Lol glory days. Give me Ed Cota(aka Bobby Brown), Shammond Williams, Vince, Jamison, Haywood.

Most of yall don't even know JR Reid.

Back
Top Bottom