The College Basketball Post

It's crazy how sports work man. 

Really reflective of life. Hardwork, determination, and a no quit attitude and you can achieve anything. 

You only cried about the calls that went against Gonzaga man
If you have an issue we can solve it though

Man sit yo e-thuggin was down somewhere. Be humble and go celebrate. Y'all ain't got no ******* in NC? The hell you worried about what a dude online thinks y'all won. It doesn't matter. Congrats to the real fans and not the bandwagonners though. But if you really bout that action I ain't hard to find.

Man sit yo e-thuggin was down somewhere. Be humble and go celebrate. Y'all ain't got no ******* in NC? The hell you worried about what a dude online thinks y'all won. It doesn't matter. Congrats to the real fans and not the bandwagonners though. But if you really bout that action I ain't hard to find.
born at UNC's hospital on campus but yeah i'm a bandwagon :lol:
hold your L
you picked against us every game clown

anyways im off this until the next championship run :pimp:
NATIONAL CHAMPS BABY!!!

I know they are. Collins is legit. Jackson is not going to be a legit pro.

I like both of them but usually Jackson is a hell of a shooter, just had an off night tonight and still had 16 points. He'll be valuable with his size and shooting at the SF position.

Anyway back to the regulars. I really hope the NCAA does something in general about this officiating. The product is damn near unwatchable, this entire tournament was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Where was MJ tonight? Would've thought he'd be in the building :lol:

Might be for the best that he wasn't though, probably would've still talked that good **** even though they won :lol:

I can only speak for myself, but the 04/05 heels were the most lethal college basketball team I've ever seen.

Some of their NBA careers may have not panned out, but collectively they were a powerhouse.

'09 was a pretty dominant squad too, most accomplished pro might be Danny Green but still :lol:. They destroyed teams in March

Last edited:
I can only speak for myself, but the 04/05 heels were the most lethal college basketball team I've ever seen.

Some of their NBA careers may have not panned out, but collectively they were a powerhouse.
2000/01 Duke is the best team of the last 20 years, imo. They were stacked. Terps blew it against them too :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom