The College Basketball Post

So I ask my UNC fan co-worker if he thinks Roy passed Dean Smith up, just for S&G, and this man said "idk who that is" like it was nothing

giphy.gif

i think Wichita is going to be nice next year..im trying to jump on some of these good odds before they close the lines..

i think Wichita is going to be nice next year..im trying to jump on some of these good odds before they close the lines..
I think they have the best value of anyone listed, along with Miami. Also like...South Carolina and TCU as "flyers"...

yea im looking for value..i mean 10 to 1 is still not bad for some of those powerhouse but I mean too much turnover with those teams and you can bet big to hit..is Wichita even losing anyone?

Bros, is it tough to score final four/ natty game tix? Do you have to buy tix for each game or is combined into one pack? I always told myself if zona make it i would go.

Did anyone hear about Arizona state students being allowed in unc student section because they couldn't sell their's out? I heard they didn't have to cheer but had to wear a white shirt.

Bros, is it tough to score final four/ natty game tix? Do you have to buy tix for each game or is combined into one pack? I always told myself if zona make it i would go.

Did anyone hear about Arizona state students being allowed in unc student section because they couldn't sell their's out? I heard they didn't have to cheer but had to wear a white shirt.

Untrue, I was there and tailgated with their students before the game.

its tough to get through the drawing system ...basically in a few months they open up drawing through ncaa.com and you are able tp purchase tickets...200 bucks gets you all 3 games..seats aren't the greatest but experience is cool..i was fortunate enough to get chosen when Duke won in Indy...been putting in the app for years and that was only year I hit on them...

GCU kids were in the student section but in the far back.

And there's no chance 200 bucks for all 3. The cheapest I saw was 550 for 3 games and the seats were horrendous.

Mine were 950 for all 3 so I paid a lil less than 2k all in and y'all saw my seats. I liked them.

Back
Top Bottom