The College Basketball Post

If you watched Carolina this year seventh had a play once every game or two that widened the eyes. The man was not 100% going through this season. Year of off season S&C and added confidence that the knee will be fine should do wonders

If you watched Carolina this year seventh had a play once every game or two that widened the eyes. The man was not 100% going through this season. Year of off season S&C and added confidence that the knee will be fine should do wonders

Exactly. He did make a few defensive mistakes but that's gonna happen with every freshman. You think with Jalek coming in he's gonna play off the ball a bit?

Damn, Hurley had to close St. Anthony's today :frown: :smh:

Will go down as one of the greatest high school basketball programs in New Jersey, maybe even the country.

Tough loss.

Thought Zay should have stayed one more year actually, don't think any of the incoming kids are better than him at this point.

yea they are going to miss him this year...I know people don't like him but they could have used him this year..

In perhaps the least-surprising news of the CBB offseason...Carlton Bragg is transferring from KU.

JR Giddens, CJ Giles, Brannen Greene...if you are a headache/pain in the a**...you're not going to be around KU very long.

"Kansas head coach Bill Self is expected in today for 2017 Brewster hoops guard Thomas Allen, KU offered last week".

They trying to close the deal fast

Coach Cal looked into Tremont last week from a tweet I saw on ESPN .

"Patrick Ewing to Meet with Tremont Waters on Friday".

http://www.casualhoya.com/2017/4/6/15204898/patrick-ewing-to-meet-with-tremont-waters-on-friday
Big Pat trying to get AI to talk to him. In his trick bag already 
pimp.gif

In perhaps the least-surprising news of the CBB offseason...Carlton Bragg is transferring from KU.

JR Giddens, CJ Giles, Brannen Greene...if you are a headache/pain in the a**...you're not going to be around KU very long.

Moving forward this is best for both parties.

Interesting we are all in on Allen...is that a sign that Dtae is leaving and signing with an agent?

Moving forward this is best for both parties.

Interesting we are all in on Allen...is that a sign that Dtae is leaving and signing with an agent?
I mean, I guess. Maybe I'm just being optimistic/naive but Jerry Meyer said on 1320 KLWN that he's hearing Graham is gone...I just have a hard time believing that though.

Back
Top Bottom