The College Basketball Post

I mean, I guess. Maybe I'm just being optimistic/naive but Jerry Meyer said on 1320 KLWN that he's hearing Graham is gone...I just have a hard time believing that though.

First time hearing that...did he define 'gone?' I fully expected him to test but I thought he would return becuase, IMO he could benefit by returning to KU to improve his draft status.

I'm not sure if that is official or not but I saw the same thing in regards to WSU going to the AAC.

Most NCAA championship teams of the last 10 years or so have had at least one veteran guard play a big role for them. 2015 Duke is really the only outlier. Even the 2012 Kentucky team had Darius Miller who played a solid role for them.

While Briscoe isn't a star by any means, they are definitely going to miss him. He could easily play that Darius Miller role.

Most NCAA championship teams of the last 10 years or so have had at least one veteran guard play a big role for them. 2015 Duke is really the only outlier. Even the 2012 Kentucky team had Darius Miller who played a solid role for them.

While Briscoe isn't a star by any means, they are definitely going to miss him. He could easily play that Darius Miller role.

I was about to mention miller but I couldn't think of the name...2015 had Quinn cook...so actually every team that's won had good vet presence

Isaiah Briscoe leaving UK. Don't want to be mean-spirited but not sure he has single NBA skill. And shooting is critical for NBA guard.
laugh.gif

I was about to mention miller but I couldn't think of the name...2015 had Quinn cook...so actually every team that's won had good vet presence
Brain fart. No idea how I straight up forgot him. My bad. He was really good too.

Que? Let's not forget that Quinn Cook was a huge x-factor for Duke winning it all in 2015.

Put some respeck on National Champion Quinn's name.

And I see outkast beat me to the punch :lol:

Last edited:
Que? Let's not forget that Quinn Cook was a huge x-factor for Duke winning it all in 2015.

Put some respeck on National Champion Quinn's name.

And I see outkast beat me to the punch :lol:

you know I had to lol...Quinn is one of my fav players we have had..perfect example of working your tail off and staying the course and becoming a great leader...unlike many others who just don't want to work hard..

As expected.

Grayson will still go through the process, as he should as it doesn't hurt, but still will be back in Durham.

Noah Dickerson will visit Duke

Hope Felton is ready to run the point cause word is Berry is going in with an agent

Last edited:
Now you know how I feel every year :lol:

the struggle...eventually we are going to be down to just freshman every year lol..well with allen coming back that should be good with some leadership but he has to get it together if he wants to be that... next year its going to be same thing...another 6 to 7 heads gone lol

Back
Top Bottom