The College Basketball Post

KU will still win the BIG 12 by 2 games, that league is a joke. I wonder if Billy Preston is taking sh*t from the fans

Great question...not sure the last time I saw a visitor come into AFH and drop 90+. Embarrassing effort. Defense was the worst I have seen in years. Even before they lost to UW they weren’t the #2 team. I’m not sure about this team. A lot has to be said about who will or won’t be eligible and what type of defense this team can play.
They scored 100+ against Xavier. Hurley has them letting it fly. Dark horse for that duke job in a few years:nerd:

They scored 100+ against Xavier. Hurley has them letting it fly. Dark horse for that duke job in a few years:nerd:

Him and Collins gotta be the only options if they go alumni, right? I would say Hurley is front runner.

Dawkins and Wojo haven’t really done well and no one letting Quinn Snyder back.

Of the top 10 teams in average attendance,8 of those have seen a decrease so far this season. UNC down the most,from 18,067 to 15,025. 8o
What's going on?

Of the top 10 teams in average attendance,8 of those have seen a decrease so far this season. UNC down the most,from 18,067 to 15,025. :nerd:
What's going on?

Are numbers based on same number of games or are we talking last year’s final average vs. this year so far?

If it’s final average then that’s expected and they will all come up for conference play.

Are numbers based on same number of games or are we talking last year’s final average vs. this year so far?

If it’s final average then that’s expected and they will all come up for conference play.
It's final average. I know UK attendance is down especially among students. They said last year if student attendance didn't improve they would begin selling them to the general public and they have began to do that this year.

Moses Brown recruitment is all over the place, FSU has came on strong lately.

Romeo will land at vandy

Duke still gonna run the race with Zion and try to lure him out of state but Clemson is in a good position.

I don't expect Shareef or Brandon Williams to go to Zona

Moses Brown recruitment is all over the place, FSU has came on strong lately.

Romeo will land at vandy

Duke still gonna run the race with Zion and try to lure him out of state but Clemson is in a good position.

I don't expect Shareef or Brandon Williams to go to Zona

I still can’t figure out for the life of me, why in the hell Zion would choose clemson for basketball

Silvio De Sousa believe he will know his SAT score on Friday. If he passes, which he 'thinks' he did he will report to KU immediately. If he doesn't he will remain at IMG and join KU in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom