The College Basketball Post

dont know why duval shoots a 3 when you up 4...kid only made like 5 threes all year smh...BC played lights out...couldnt miss from 3...feel like duke was feeling themselves too much...needed this L to bring them back to reality...

I don’t think it brings them back to reality just affirms the reality that they are atrocious on defense for large portions of the game

Was wondering why he didn't foul earlier. Could have worked it weren't for that flagrant, and BCs superb FT shooting.

Yup after the initial trap didnt work you gotta foul. K stayed with the zone too long in the first half, should have switched to man earlier with the way BC was shooting it. Bagley on had 11 shots smh.

Bowman is a stud! 30, 10, and 9 :sick::sick:

Attachments

• 1512851404351-421942328.jpg
    1512851404351-421942328.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 25
ASU with a road win over Kansas and a neutral site blowout win over Xavier. looking like the best team in the pac 12.

When’s the last time someone went into Phog Allen and dropped 95 points?

"Duke signee Cam Reddish with maybe the best two days of hoops we will see all year long. 34 last night followed by 53 today...coming hard for the top spot in 2018."

ASU with a road win over Kansas and a neutral site blowout win over Xavier. looking like the best team in the pac 12.

When’s the last time someone went into Phog Allen and dropped 95 points?

Great question...not sure the last time I saw a visitor come into AFH and drop 90+. Embarrassing effort. Defense was the worst I have seen in years. Even before they lost to UW they weren’t the #2 team. I’m not sure about this team. A lot has to be said about who will or won’t be eligible and what type of defense this team can play.

Back
Top Bottom