The College Basketball Post

Jaren has had fouling issues all season, but only had 2 with about 8 minutes left in the game I believe. Absolutely baffling that he wasn't in the game. Either him or Bridges should have been in the middle of that zone. With the threes not falling you have to attack their bigs. Their whole teams was in foul trouble, and Cuse was only playing like 7 guys. I remember one of the commentators saying that one of the guys that they brought in after one of their bigs fouled out played a total of 11 minutes all season :smh:.

Loss was just inexcusable, man. All I can really say about it. Especially playing in Detroit.

Braedon Bayer, who played 11 minutes total up until Sunday's game.

Playing NCAA tourney games in your back yard is one of the most overrated privileges of the tourney. Coming from a KU fan, trust me I know.

Enough of rehashing that loss before my wife, a MSU grad finds out and kills me in my sleep.

The loss last night hurts. Losing Mack would hurt a lot more. Xavier and Cincy guy through and through. Already know Louisville is going to throw a stack at him. Probably more than double what x can pay.

With that said, Having Travis Steele to take over makes me feel better.

Am I the only one that thinks Penny was a bad hire?
I mean I get it. But I have very low expectations.

Won’t have a problem getting talent back to Memphis. Odds are he’s bringing Wiseman with him. Could flip Jeffries, get the younger Lawson’s as well. Interested to see his staff

Last edited:
The loss last night hurts. Losing Mack would hurt a lot more. Xavier and Cincy guy through and through. Already know Louisville is going to throw a stack at him. Probably more than double what x can pay.

With that said, Having Travis Steele to take over makes me feel better.
Travis Steele is next in line? I know he can recruit, but he can coach?

dude's ig is all about him, as well as whenever ive seen him interviewed

Instagram?

childplease.png

Am I the only one that thinks Penny was a bad hire?
I mean I get it. But I have very low expectations.

I'd be curious to know what others on here think of the hire. It seems star players coming back to their alma mater don't usually work out with Hoiberg being one of the exceptions.

Really thought he would take an assistant position first. But Memphis needs him to bring the recruits he has on the line.

Hope it works out. Memphis fans have unrealistic expectations. Only saving grace is that they are a mid-major ina mid-major conference.

If Cal sneaks into the Final 4 with this squad, pretty damn impressive, don't care who they played to get there.

At one point this team was looking worse than the Noel/Goodwin/WCS squad :sick:

Hell of a turn around, great season so far lets keep it going.

Knew this was a double digit loss team before the season started. Was just hoping to make the big dance. In shock with what is happening.

Travis Steele is next in line? I know he can recruit, but he can coach?
That is the assumption. Maybe Luke Murray if he had a few more years experience.

But I have heard Steele is the best X and O on the staff and that Mack runs pretty much everything by him. Whether at Xavier or not Steele will be a head coach somewhere very soon.

If Kansas gets Romeo Langford they'll have the best backcourt since the 1997 Zona team
Devon Dotson

kka.png

twwmjhztzc60zdqisexm

RANK
N/A
NATIONAL
-
STATE
POSITION
Devon
Dotson

RANK