The College Basketball Post

Alex Lomax got his release from Wichita. Destined for Memphis. Tubby couldn’t close on him and the Penny effect is already happening 24 hours in.

Hagans gonna end up at UK

Why would he bother? Uconn won’t get the recruits that it did since it’s not in the big east anymore. I don’t care what anyone says going forward that program isn’t enticing as a recruit.

I would rather build of URI and wait for a spot in a top conference to open up if I were him. Unless he’s just doing it for the money.

Why would he bother? Uconn won’t get the recruits that it did since it’s not in the big east anymore. I don’t care what anyone says going forward that program isn’t enticing as a recruit.

I would rather build of URI and wait for a spot in a top conference to open up if I were him. Unless he’s just doing it for the money.
We gotta also realize some coaches look at the competition and odds of success. Hurley knows he can win with players recruited to Rhode Island of all schools. Now he gets paid like he's in a power 5 conference without having to face power 5 conference competition. He has to worry about Cincy and Wichita, instead of Duke/UNC/Virginia/Syracuse/Louisville/etc. Some dudes look at that route too, and stayin at R.I. with one lousy season next year could drop him out of ANY major job.

I like the hire a lot for UConn. The American has made some nice moves over the last few seasons.

Feel bad for Rhode Island. Hurley had there best recruiting class ever coming in next year. Wonder if he takes any with him.

I think it’s a great hire for UConn. For Hurley, it’s a better job than some bottom of the barrel power 5 conference jobs that would conceivably be open.

Gonna say Armando Bacot ends up at UNC. Duke prefers Stewart/Carey it seems, sadly a choice had to be made

Michigan going to be incredibly difficult to beat if Wagner is on his game. He opens up the entire offense.

Back
Top Bottom