The College Basketball Post

R.J. a heck of a player. I wish him all the success Harrison Barnes had at UNC.

No surprise here. Tre woulda been a shoe in if his squad didn't fall off towards the end of the season.

RJ is nice, college defenses will have nothing for him, especially if Coach K plays him at the 4.

His NBA ceiling is another question.

Mother let an agent get in her ear for $26K and whatever he threw them as a write-off. Hope it works out for him. Has more potential to damage his stock than playing against college guys. The players and staff were caught off guard and Carey's father already sent out a response. See how Boeheim recovers from this. Might lose Battle as well.

How Quickley look yesterday? Still haven’t seen him in person. The one time I went to watch him play CHC....he had Mono and didn’t play :smh: :lol:. Left a sour taste for me.

Normally...it’s a big deal here if a Baltimore area product is a top 15 recruit that’s a mickey d’s AA going to UK. But nobody seems to care really. Immanuel Seems very Brandon Knight-ish and theres very little highlight videos of him on YouTube (in this day and age :smh:). ***** damn near a mystery. I’m also kinda out of the loop of HS b-ball. Especially with the 2018 class. Not enthused.

Perfect fit for the system. Hes a top ten kid, not sure how you cant expect instant impact especially paired with Brissett and Dolejaj
Much more based on potential. I'm just saying that based on seeing him play a few times in HS.

woody2626 woody2626 : You ever heard of 2019 guard Tre Mann ? I want him and Omar Payne to commit to Florida as soon as possible

https://247sports.com/Player/Tre-Mann-46038313

Don’t know much about his game but I’ve heard UF will land him.

As far as the 4 goes, Reddish will be used as the 4 in a stretch role. 2-4 may as well be positionless between RJ, Cam, Zion. Obviously Zion isn’t playing the 2 but you get what I mean.

Tre
RJ
Zion
Cam
Bolden

Is what you can expect a lineup to look like

I don't really understand why more college teams haven't been playing with one traditional big and 4 spacers like pretty much every good team in the NBA is doing.

Don’t know much about his game but I’ve heard UF will land him.

As far as the 4 goes, Reddish will be used as the 4 in a stretch role. 2-4 may as well be positionless between RJ, Cam, Zion. Obviously Zion isn’t playing the 2 but you get what I mean.

Tre
RJ
Zion
Cam
Bolden

If EJ committs you think Bolden still starts

If EJ committs you think Bolden still starts

Yes, however, I think there are better opportunities out there for EJ. It wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up elsewhere with how his process is and still having officials remaining. More will break on this one when he starts taking those

A decision from Trent will be made in the next week- week and a half. A lot of thought going into his decision with dad’s background

Tre
RJ
Zion
Cam
Bolden

So K is going full bore w/ this zone **** going forward?

Back
Top Bottom