The College Basketball Post

Word on the street is guards Hudson and Allen aren't coming back to Florida. This Anfrene Simmons going pro news hurts even more.

"Syracuse sophomore Matt Moyer will transfer, he announced. Sit one, play two ".

Last edited:
Came in here to say Wendell Carter is too damn big to be taking charges against point guards. I never understood that ****... jump straight up and contest you’re 6’10 lmao. I understand you had four fouls and if he was that worried about not picking up a fifth shoulda just let him score imo. Good to see Duke take that L tho

Came in here to say Wendell Carter is too damn big to be taking charges against point guards. I never understood that ****... jump straight up and contest you’re 6’10 lmao. I understand you had four fouls and if he was that worried about not picking up a fifth shoulda just let him score imo. Good to see Duke take that L tho
He barely got to the spot in the first place. He wasn't going to be able to actually contest the shot.

So go the riskier route of jumping straight up (easier said than done) instead of simply sliding your feet and maintaining your position. Got it :lol:

And it's crunch time in an elimination game w/ the Final 4 on the line. I'm completely fine with him taking that chance of a 5th foul and not giving Newman an easy layup.

He barely got to the spot in the first place. He wasn't going to be able to actually contest the shot.
He was right next to the rim then he jumped outside the cylinder to try to get the charge. He was already next to the rim to protect it lol. He took himself out of position to take the charge

So go the riskier route of jumping straight up (easier said than done) instead of simply sliding your feet and maintaining your position. Got it :lol:

And it's crunch time in an elimination game w/ the Final 4 on the line. I'm completely fine with him taking that chance of a 5th foul and not giving Newman an easy layup.
So you’d much rather one of your best bigs to try to take a charge against a 6’3 guard rather than having him go straight up with his hands up to contest? My theory is that charges are 50/50 calls don’t leave it to college refs to “make the right call”. But it was a split second decision though but I would have like to see him have his hands straight up underneath the basket rather than trying to draw a charge in OT with four fouls. Just my opinion

UConn women beating the hell outta South Carolina right now. Dawn Staley is lucky she got that ring last year without playing Geno

UConn women beating the hell outta South Carolina right now. Dawn Staley is lucky she got that ring last year without playing Geno

Uconn got that chip on they shoulder from last year. Our girls woulda taxed Uconn last year the way they played miss state

Back
Top Bottom