The College Basketball Post

Lol y’all mad. They still loss. The team that was supposed to go I defeated. The team that could beat the Cavs. Ya that team lost

Roy Williams needs to retire. You have a top 3 pick on your team and hes getting no minutes. Hes killing his draft stock on purpose so that he comes back smh

He’ll get his minutes as the season goes on. He wasn’t doing anything when he was in tonight anyway.

Roy really killed Marvin’s Draft stock when he came off the bench.....

LOL at “needs” to retire. Final Four 2 of the last 3 seasons and he “needs” to retire.

We got smacked tonight. Played awful. Minimal effort. But I know two things about Roy before January:

1. Bench is deeper
2. Timeouts rare

You saw it tonight and you’ll see it against Gonzaga and UK. I’m not mad at it either. Prepares you for March imo.

Zavier, Matthews and Teske set the tone for that team with such good D... Poole is actually playable with his D and should assume more of a scorer role as the season moves along... Hope Iggy doesnt hit too much of a wall... JB is unreal as a coach... His offensive mind with Yaklich's defensive mind could be fun to watch... The best part is that JB teams get so much better over the course of the year

Zavier, Matthews and Teske set the tone for that team with such good D... Poole is actually playable with his D and should assume more of a scorer role as the season moves along... Hope Iggy doesnt hit too much of a wall... JB is unreal as a coach... His offensive mind with Yaklich's defensive mind could be fun to watch... The best part is that JB teams get so much better over the course of the year

I was pretty impressed with Matthews. At one time he was jawing a little much for me but he was backing it up so I can't say nothing about that. I think Roy was on him early in high school but backed off. Dude was a gamer last night.

Best coach in the country, if we’re being honest.
Offensively, yes.
Lol y’all mad. They still loss. The team that was supposed to go I defeated. The team that could beat the Cavs. Ya that team lost
That is just a ploy by media and opposing fan bases. Set unrealistically high expectations so they can say they fell short and underachieved. Like UK getting ranked in the top 10 every year before Cal even has recruits and everyone from the previous year has declared. What the hell you ranking?
I was pretty impressed with Matthews. At one time he was jawing a little much for me but he was backing it up so I can't say nothing about that. I think Roy was on him early in high school but backed off. Dude was a gamer last night.
Matthews had the tools, he just needed to realized he was not going to fasttrack to the league on how little he contributed his freshman year. Glad to see that someone talked some sense into him and he can be content with progressing at his own rate.

If I’m a recruit whose probably gonna be in school for 2-3 years, Belien and Wright gotta be at the top of the list. Problem is all these kids think they’re one and done.

LOL at “needs” to retire. Final Four 2 of the last 3 seasons and he “needs” to retire.

We got smacked tonight. Played awful. Minimal effort. But I know two things about Roy before January:

1. Bench is deeper
2. Timeouts rare

You saw it tonight and you’ll see it against Gonzaga and UK. I’m not mad at it either. Prepares you for March imo.

Avoid the trolls, my friend.

I knew after he got into Black's face that the next couple possessions were going to be a lot of Charles on both ends... When he knows someone is thinking about him he gets another level to his game

Back
Top Bottom