The College Basketball Post

Goins is the type of player who is going to be known by all casual March Madness viewers by the time we’re in the E8 or F4 round.

Certainly wouldn't be a shock to see some middling school take on Melo just for the attention n a couple extra TV games

Man y’all just struggled to get a bucket the last 5 mins.

Bruh you can’t tell me there weren’t horrible calls. multiple 3 point shot fouls. Taking points away on Francis drive where he was fouled and got the and-1, fletcher leaning away from the contact but yet still getting the call.

Wofford is a great team bruh but the whistles were definitely going for wofford in the final 6 minutes.

I agree def the one they called Francis fouled fletcher on the 3 attempt was trash, and taking away Francis and 1 was trash. Nah you right.

Zags with another blowout over WCC comp. Having not played a legit team since mid December that could really hurt them when they do get tested in say the sweet 16.

Zags with another blowout over WCC comp. Having not played a legit team since mid December that could really hurt them when they do get tested in say the sweet 16.

I was talking to a Zaga alum this weekend about that - they did make the finals two seasons ago...

Back
Top Bottom