The College Basketball Post

Best game of the tournament by far. Dawkins looked like an NBA pro. Gonna see him in the league soon for sure.
Piss me off they have the little game ticker at the top of the screen for other games..I knew for 2 days that was THE game to watch. Screw the other games

Dudes just had to try to blow the top off the arena with that oop :smh:

Keeping it simple legit would've won it

Has no choice but to be humble after he lowkey got outcoached this game :lol:,his freshmen bailed him out

Man, no...Show some respect. Coack K been out coaching dudes since the 70's. Ain't lowkey nothin'...those boys from UCF hustled it out and coach K alluded the fact, but I'm taking nothing away from the guy. That's just basketball..your players are the one's who will win it for you or not.

I was telling my boys UCF was gonna win if Tacko didn’t have foul trouble. He did and we lost lol

Did not expect Dawkins to go off as he did

Man damn...

I wasn’t even really planning on watching the whole game, just flip back and forth, and hope UCF put in a respectable performance. Now I’m mad cause they were in position to have an all-time upset and couldn’t hold on :lol: :smh:

Piss me off they have the little game ticker at the top of the screen for other games..I knew for 2 days that was THE game to watch. Screw the other games

Exactly. They knew everyone was gonna tune into this game and forget the other two. We were proven right.

That was barely a push at all...:lol: The top of the backboard cam showing the arm extended is the only reason this is a question..it was barely a nudge.

This game was brutal...woke my chick...my daughter was looking at me all funny..but at least she's learning to say Duke lol...Duke stole this one..I'm not even going to front

Seeing that lob made me sick.

Reminded me of how UNCG could’ve beaten Gonzaga last year if they hadn’t have done the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom