The College Basketball Post

Man I'm almost a 12 pack in and damn...still trying to cool it...what a game.. dont really know why K didnt counter with AOC to shoot those 3s...they were killing us with that pack defense...we stole that game...they need to stop coming in like they stuff dont stink tho...stay humble

Shocked AOC got zero playing time today. They were leaving Trey and Goldwire WIDE OPEN.

Cam hit a huge ******* shot too. Kid is def not afraid of the moment.

Tremont can get hot and drop 30 before you know it. 1-4 they’re solid. KBW does the small things and is a damn good wing.

Naz can own the glass and shoot the 3. If you can hold tremont and him under 15 apiece then you’ll be in a good position

I need Tre Jones to come back to school

As do I. RJ can wait until 2020 with Kessler.

Think something that hasn’t been mentioned that if Jack played today he could’ve done a better job slowing Aubrey down. Wouldn’t have stopped him but also wouldn’t have let him get 30+

Zion’s stroke is getting better from 3. Since he’s returned from the injury I’d guess he’s shooting probably closer to 45%

You not worried about KU If Devon Dotson goes pro this year ?

I’m done worrying about KU. Self can’t buy a recruit at the moment and he better hope he’s still there at the end of this fbi situation.

I don’t think he’ll reclass if Tre stays. If he does and Tre stays then I’d look to TCU or Memphis

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom