The College Basketball Post

I ******* missed One Shining Moment watching the Avengers Cast on Kimmel, what am I DOING. :smh:

Playing opposition to LeBrons career has been a genius move. I love LeBron but I find it hilarious.

Nobody mentioned that huge ‘foul’ on Texas tech when they were up 3 with about 2 minutes left in OT.

Kyle guy trips over diakite, but the foul was awarded to Texas tech :lol:

Cause the Cavaliers just won the chip :lol:
Over my head it went
F88237C1-C765-4BB3-853E-B382238E9AA0.png

Jay Wright and Tony Bennett gonna run things for awhile? Coach K looking washed this year in the tourney, Roy got vertigo, Izzo still stuck on 1 championship, the old guard won't be around forever.

Nobody mentioned that huge ‘foul’ on Texas tech when they were up 3 with about 2 minutes left in OT.

Kyle guy trips over diakite, but the foul was awarded to Texas tech :lol:

I said it a few pages back....changed the whole game. Not one replay, not one mention from the announcers smh.

Mannnn...if this news makes it back to the motherland they gonna slurp him like no other. My family and friends thought Kobe Parras was gonna be someone :lol:
They know hes a Filipino he played here last year against HS teams. Didn’t look like a D1 player at all.

My guy Kobe will forever be a disappointment if he doesnt get his head straight.

Back
Top Bottom