The College Basketball Post

You are saying Nick Richards is an NBA player?

Nope.

But I don't understand why he's comparing your guy to UNC players.

Barnes left as a sophomore. To suggest he stayed for "extra years" is laughable. Everyone from that 2011 team with NBA talent came back with a goal of winning a championship. And then departed when they failed to do so.

Meeks was a project as soon as he stepped foot on campus. Evident with his massive weight loss and total transformation by the time he was a senior.

Berry was never a major nba prospect. Stayed to win and get better.

Luke Maye? The walk on? :lol:

Seemed like staying longer helped all of those guys develop and get better..

What do any of those players have in common with Richards? Maybe i'm missing the point.

You named one NBA player.. that stayed until he was a sophomore, in your cute little soliloquy.

Ok? Nick Richards is not an NBA player either. What's your point?

I'm not taking shots at UNC. Simply pointing out the hypocrisy. Marginal NBA prospects come back to schools across the country and nobody says ****. But a guy comes back to UK and it's a problem? How?

I’ve seen Nick Richards play since he was a sophomore in HS and can assure everyone that he’s always sucked.

There is no coach that give him a brain that will make him understand the game of basketball.
What's his ceiling? Cause right now he's going to get PT that hopefully we can land someone else to give it to. Him being out #1 option in the frontcourt is terrifying.

Buzz needs to drop a bag off for Blackshear now that's he out of the draft. Could definitely use his experience in Buzz's system and seniority/leadership for the transition year.

Buzz needs to drop a bag off for Blackshear now that's he out of the draft. Could definitely use his experience in Buzz's system and seniority/leadership for the transition year.
He's getting paid by somebody this season. lol

Feel like Grimes ends up at either UH or Tech, but I hope Buzz goes after him. Think he would thrive playing for Beard, but wouldn't be shocked to see him get closer to home and play for Sampson.

Ok? Nick Richards is not an NBA player either. What's your point?

I'm not taking shots at UNC. Simply pointing out the hypocrisy. Marginal NBA prospects come back to schools across the country and nobody says ****. But a guy comes back to UK and it's a problem? How?

We really arguing about NICK RICHARDS? Everybody needs to relax. :lol:

yikes. lol

i agree.

224FFF22-C44F-42E2-99A7-3D5828FF2814.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom