The College Basketball Post

Noon is a perfectly acceptable time to play a basketball game.
On a Wednesday when it’s not even close to finals week?

Never had anything even close to that when I was there with Billy G and the Turd who UMD fans are finally realizing the ****tiness of now.

swendro swendro just realized your response might have been sarcasm based on this LV Tourney time :lol:

9:30 pacific

I don't mind staying up. I just don't think it's fair for Michigan in this instance.

Anyway, got the win.

9:30 pacific

I don't mind staying up. I just don't think it's fair for Michigan in this instance.

Anyway, got the win.
Time zones confuse me most of the time.
That is actually really rough for the players and coaches. Especially when just 12 months ago there were actually people saying these dudes were just “STUDENT Athletes” and even now they’re largely not getting paid like they should. Wake one of these alums up and make him go play at 2 in the morning and see how he feels.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

9F42DC5A-049A-4F34-90ED-355B2F63AEC3.jpeg

Jeez Michigan stinks.

Devante Jones major downgrade from Mike Smith. Can't help himself with committing bad fouls.
Brandon Johns not stepping up (which I think deep down Michigan fans knew was going to be the case)
Caleb Houstan a big time bust so far. Offensively and defensively just terrible.
Dickinson can't get good looks because nobody can shoot from outside so they're collapsing on him.
Poor rebounding.

Really not doing anything at a high level right now. Gonna be a long season. Lots of room for improvement.

Good win for Washington. Any percentage of the dudes playing that know the ‘06 George Mason team is pretty low :lol:. Props to Kim English.

Back
Top Bottom