The College Basketball Post

Getting Riley would be huge. We never get big men.

I am still on the fence on Paul, I am glad he'll come back. As long as he realizes that he will be a lot more of a role player. Wes Johnson is supposedlyone of the best players in practice so next year I think we'll get the scoring were missing from the 3/4 spot. I don't like how it is Johnny and Devoso much.

We could go

Flynn
Devo
Harris
Johnson
Onuaku

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

mens-basketball-action-sethcurrymarch3_09large.jpg
pimp.gif
bad news is we're on espnu
frown.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Lester
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i see Big Art had a big game and Amir almost had a triple double
sick.gif

Big Art is going to be a problem in the tournament
pimp.gif
he was so pumpedlast night, he was dunking on folks, screaming after every dunk and basket he made
sick.gif
,high point didnt have a chance
smh.gif
3310169311_d9eb9c01bc.jpg
Amir had his best game of the year last night, he was almost flawless. UNCA hasplayed us close both games, so i think it will be a tough one, especially with how they handled a hot Winthrop squad.

Im so glad we dont have to play BOTH liberty and vmi. It should be a tough game between you guys, with jesse back hopefully you guys wont get blown out by 40again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Crazy prank from the Maryland game last night.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
The College Humor guys are just cruel to one another
laugh.gif
. Yougotta see what they did to each other to get to this point if you haven't. The Yankee Stadium one was by far the best one.BTW, turn off the autoplay.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I've been waiting for another one of these for soooooo long...I thought they were done.

And you might wanna turn that AutoPlay off James...

the prank was great, caught that earlier and was gonna post it.. nice work whoever threw it up. Marquette hanging in there with Pitt for now, but I think Pittputs them away in the 2nd quite handily.

Louisville up 23 w/ 15 minutes to go.

So, if we hold on tonight and win Sunday against WVU. We are at least co-Champs correct? Or does it go by tie- breaker? SMH @ myself I should already knowthis.

edit- nevermind announcers just said it's a co-champs, but UConn will be #1 seed in BET. Now, just gotta beat WVU.

Back
Top Bottom