The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Quette been stuck on 65 since about 8:45 pm. its damn near 9:30
laugh.gif
i wasn't sure they were ever going to miss a shot.... they got to 65, and i don't know if they made one after that.. i changed thechannel.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Dashonte Riley is down to Cuse and Marquette....will decide at the end of the year.

drop G'Town for 1 school who has never sent a big man to the NBA in their history and the other who can hang their hat on Rony Seikaly and Etan Thomas...

Best of luck to him.
Trust me, you don't want him. Lazy, doesnt work inside, doesn't rebound. They lost to a team last year who's tallest player was maybe6'4'' and they start 6'4", 6'8" 6'10" with another 6'11" soph off the bench (who is better than Riley anyway,IMO). There's a reason MSU never took a glance at him.

so... for all you teams looking for an opening into the ncaa tournament, the SEC may have just vacated a couple of spots.

florida lost at mississippi state and kentucky lost to georgia tonight. i think both of those games were "must-wins" for those two teams.

looks like it might just be a 3 bid league after all... yikes!

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

so... for all you teams looking for an opening into the ncaa tournament, the SEC may have just vacated a couple of spots.

florida lost at mississippi state and kentucky lost to georgia tonight. i think both of those games were "must-wins" for those two teams.

looks like it might just be a 3 bid league after all... yikes!
Auburn may slip in and take that last spot. especially if they beat LSU

^i think the only thing auburn has going for it right now is that it's "hot." their resume in general doesn't suggest an ncaa team. butyou're right, a win against LSU should at least put them in the conversation, and a win or two in the sec tourney might actually be enough. still, theyhave some pretty bad early losses.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^i think the only thing auburn has going for it right now is that it's "hot." their resume in general doesn't suggest an ncaa team. but you're right, a win against LSU should at least put them in the conversation, and a win or two in the sec tourney might actually be enough. still, they have some pretty bad early losses.
not really. their only bad loss is Mercer.

They have no real signature win though.

Bryan Davis gettin busy late for the Ags in Boulder...
pimp.gif

Beat Mizzou Saturday in College Station and they're in really good shape with the way the bubble has shaped up...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Bryan Davis gettin busy late for the Ags in Boulder...
pimp.gif

Beat Mizzou Saturday in College Station and they're in really good shape with the way the bubble has shaped up...
I think we've gotta be pretty close to a lock if we beat Mizzou on Saturday, given the way the bubble has played out so far this week. From anobjective standpoint, our resume is just as nice, if not better, than damn near every team on the bubble.

Catspause is always HILARIOUS.
laugh.gif

Dude's seriously think there is nothing more to life than UK basketball. And I dare anyone to go on there and say anything other than, UK basketball is thegreatest thing in the history of mankind.

Lol....the crowd a Texas Tech was so small that when they rushed the court, they couldn't even fill up half the floor.

The only positive thing that came from the night is that with OU losing, we win a share of our fifth straight Big XII championship. We can win it outright witha win over Texas at home on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom