The College Basketball Post

He will get Wiggins, too. That's done. He was supposedly watching him workout yesterday while the Harrison's announced. :smh:.

he was there... he also told Julius Randle "We want you here at Kentucky, but understand that we will win without you." :pimp:

Anyone else come across new jerseys for the year?

Loving them. Hope they drop a black alternate.

Allen- Gtown going with white at home? Hope that's just an alternate.

Last edited:
Don't know. III brought grey homes back so I'd doubt white is anything more than an alternate. Has anyone ever bought a pair of the Adidas schools shorts, if so how are they?

Q: If you all can pick an All American team by position who is on it?

Are we going by what we think will happen this year or based on last year?

Off the top of my head...

- Aaron Craft
- Kenny Boynton
- McDermott
- McAdoo/Behanen/A. Thomas (Couldn't decide between the three)
- Zeller

Maryland isn't showing the uniforms until Maryland Madness. I'll look for leaks. See what UA has for them.

Its going to be an Aaron Craft slurpfest this year..........:smh:

Meh. Offensively Craft has not impressed me much either. He's a great defender though.

It'll be interesting to see who steps up on that team besides Craft and Thomas, lacking the five stars from the past couple years, but still lots of talent.

Closer shots of new basketball jerseys (SMH look like women's jerseys):

I like the UM shorts! anyone going to the carrier classic?? or want to go?? uf gtown game just to be clear.

I like OSU more this year even if they won't win as many games. More size, length and athleticism. If they're not elite on defense, I'm looking at Matta, his defenses even with great personnel have never been all that great. Personnel on that end is great this year.

I'd go:
G- Pressey
G- Young
F- Mitchell
F- McDermott
C- Zeller

CBS is running all their preview stuff today:
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball

I like OSU more this year even if they won't win as many games. More size, length and athleticism. If they're not elite on defense, I'm looking at Matta, his defenses even with great personnel have never been all that great. Personnel on that end is great this year.

Looking for Amir Williams to show out in the middle for OSU this season

Are we going by what we think will happen this year or based on last year?
Off the top of my head...
- Aaron Craft
- Kenny Boynton
- McDermott
- McAdoo/Behanen/A. Thomas (Couldn't decide between the three)
- Zeller
Behanon isn't sniffing that team..

If Tony Mitchell puts up the numbers that he should then he should be the small school darling for the year.

Jermaine Lawrence is taking officials to St. John's, Cincy, and UNLV in November. Then maybe Kansas. No sign of Cuse...

Jermaine Lawrence is taking officials to St. John's, Cincy, and UNLV in November. Then maybe Kansas. No sign of Cuse...
...yeah and it sounds like he will be in the spring, which Boeheim usually doesn't wait for. Someone got to him or something major changed because he was listing us in his top 3 not too long ago.

Seems like Selden is a strong Kansas lean and I really liked his game.

supposedly Roberson had a great visit to SU, and his dad likes Hopkins a lot so I think we'll just turn the heat up on him.

Honestly Napier should be up ridiculous numbers this season the way he tries to be russy 2.0 and the fact Uconn has nothing but Daniels with him.

A UT board said Nichols committed this morning. Austin quickly debunked them. He'll announce after his final 2 visits. Still think he ends up at UT fwiw.

Karl Towns joining Tyus, Okafor, and Winslow at CTC

Ollie is going to move Boatright more on ball and that's bad news for 'Bazz. Boatright's the better talent IMO.

I don't even know if Craft hand-checks all that much. He just really re-directs people with his lower body, it's bizarre.

From what I hear out of Storrs, it's Boatright's team. Bazz will do his best to ruin things once again but the ball will be in Ryan's hands.

Also think DeAndre will break out somewhat to this year, heard he has put in a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom