The College Basketball Post

After watching the press conference last night, I think there's a solid chance of Zeller coming back, but Oladipo is all but gone. Also, why is pat riley at tournament games? Do the heat even hold any draft picks this year?

Seriously, Jim Larranaga, how the hell did you get this Miami team this far?

As a Mason Alum, Im all too familiar with his unimaginative offense but last night was an embarrassment. You cant run high ball screens all night while everyone stands around and watches Larkin dribble. Its the same BS he ran at Mason...:smh:

Gottlieb catching flack/heat for what he said is the most ridiculous **** i have ever heard

Mark May said he should b fired :lol:

Some great games tonight besides FGCU/Florida...florida should coast by 30+

It's not like Gottlieb's comment was really bad or offensive, it was just ******ed. He's just an a-hole, so this really isn't anything new...With that said I have enjoyed his commentating during games this year though.

If he ever gets a coaching job though, god bless that AD's soul

zeller got shut down by rakeem christmas and baye moussa keita. dude has looked average the whole season.
Man all the Zellers are so *** to me. As an IU student, I will admit that Zeller is the most overrated big man we've probably had this past decade, as far as going to the NBA-talks go.

Hell of a college player but man this guy COMPLETELY BLEW IT LAST NIGHT. 1-3-1 zone, and youre trying to shoot weak *** layups over 3 ******g guys? You would think the 3 year business student would realize that theres other ppl open on the perimeter. Jordy and Yogi played like ****.

Man I'm just now waking up after drinking my pain and misery away. Bro im disappointed. Vic has to go the league this year... Zeller should too but idc cause he sucks anyway. I wanna see Parea and our other 7 footer get more PT.

Last edited:
STILL don't get why Ben Howland got fired.

Yeah, Tubby got fired and deservedly so... never finished above .500 in the conference! Six years of that! Not once.

Tubby also never got to a Final Four. Or Two. (Howland).
Tubby never won a conference regular season title... meaning he didn't win one as late as 3 weeks ago (Howland).
Tubby never got a 5-star recruit, meaning he didn't get TWO 5-star recruits just last year (Howland).

Oh, now Shaka Smart and Brad Stevens are out of reach for you guys?

You didn't know what you had. Time for a positive spin.

Last edited:
Yeah it seems like every article says Howland lost the SoCal AAU connection and that's the reason he's gone.  Like him doing Kendall Williams dirty was the death blow.  Like UCLA can't recruit nationally?

A lot of his classes in the last 5 years have been disappointments though.  And being a UConn fan I'm all to familiar with his dreadfully painful offense from his days at Pitt.

its been explained over and over why howland didnt work at UCLA anymore if you dont understand it now then you will never get it

its been explained over and over why howland didnt work at UCLA anymore if you dont understand it now then you will never get it
Essentially. 

If Bullock and PJ are really leaving then they are getting some awful advice. 

Are you really comparing Minnesota to UCLA?
Not comparing schools, but a response to Bilas and other national media pundits voicing their disdain for "The two coaches that faced off against each other in Friday night's UCLA-MN should not have been fired"

My point is there's not anybody out there better. Despite the cha ching and legacy UCLA offers, Shaka and Brad were pipe dreams to begin with based on their track record of turning down jobs and how they've said they're extremely comfortable where they are. Not to mention, I'm sure the UCLA AD as well as many other people plugged in know more than the rest of us fans just updating our twitters to see what bloggers say. Meaning, they should have known that Smart/Stevens wasn't happening from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom